10

I didn't know what to do. 

Everything around me passed in slow motion.

 I looked up and saw Yuji and Todo fighting Mahito. 

I looked down and saw Nobara's lifeless body. 

I turned to the left where Nanami's body lay.

I thought about the death of Yaga and Panda.

I thought about the death of the kids.

I thought about that I was now a traitor and everyone who is getting in contact with me will die. 

 I thought about Shibuya, how people were slaughtered, about Gojo being captured, and the hopes resting on me. 

My hands clenched into fists, and I bit my lip. 

Tears welled up. 

I couldn't handle all of this. 

I whispered, sobbing, "Gojo, I need you. We need you."

 Nobara's lifeless eye stared at me, and my fists clenched so tightly they bled. 

Ultimately, I couldn't save anyone. 

I felt useless. 

I am Not the strongest like Gojo.

The voice of Yuji became muffled,  "Sensei,"      "SENSEIIII,"         "SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIII." 

I snapped back to reality and saw him, his face filled with concern, fighting hard. 

My eyes widened, and I slapped myself. 

What was I doing?

 He was fighting here, a 15-year-old boy, and I was having a mental breakdown.

 I saw Mahito about to strike Todo.

 I screamed, "TODO!" activated my eyes, and created an ice wall between Todo and Mahito. 

Mahito looked at me annoyed and yelled, "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, YOU FILTHY SLUT," unleashing Cursed Spirits at me. 

I saw with my eyes that the Cursed Spirits were attacking like a snake. 

I used my ice sword to cut through them, freezing Mahito's arms until they fell off.

 My heart pounded heavily due to the strain on my eyes. 

Blood flowed from my eyes and nose. 

I had to lean against the wall. 

Yuji delivered a black flash to Mahito, sending him crashing through the wall. 

Yuji shouted to me, "SENSEI, GO BACK, TODO AND I WILL HANDLE THIS!"

 I wiped the blood from my eyes, shouted back, "If you die, I swear I will come personal visit you in the grave!" and slowly climbed the stairs.

I walked through Shibuya towards the medical area, but it was still quite a distance away.

 I kept walking, blood dripping from me, and my cursed energy slowly returning. 

After about 30 minutes, I felt the power to teleport again. 

I snapped my fingers and appeared in front of the door.

 Opening it, I left blood on the doorknob and entered Shoko's room, sitting on the bed.

 Unaware due to sleep deprivation, I fell asleep.