9

I glared at him.

He raised his hands mockingly, "Don't look at me like that; it scares me!"

He had always been a damn sadist, enjoying torturing others to death. Even as a child, he used to make me kiss the ground and always beat me mercilessly under the orders of my father.

He looked at me amused with wide eyes, "I haven't seen my little sister for so long; you're missed instantly!"

My eyes darkened even more, and I asked softly, "You killed Yaga and the children, didn't you?"

He licked his blood-sprayed fingers and said, "Anyone in contact with traitors must die. Did you really think I'd let it slide that you killed my father?"

I turned away from him and activated my eyes. In a dangerous tone, I said, "You can visit him soon," and with that, I attacked.

I took his head and threw him through several buildings.

He stayed under the rubble, stood up, and said seriously, "My little sister has become strong."

I approached him.

He grinned broadly.

With my eyes, I saw that he had spun threads; if I went through them, they would cut me to pieces.

I grinned widely, "How pathetic you look, brother."

He grinned sadistically and pulled out his long nunchucks.

He flew into the air; what I didn't see was that he had created a copy and attacked me with the nunchucks.

I shielded myself with my hand, but the blow still hurt unusually.

I flew against the wall; then he flew from the air with his real body and tried to crush me.

I dodged to the right, then he kicked me with his left leg, putting so much pressure on it that I was pressed into the ground.

He yelled, "No more big mouth, huh!?"

The problem with my eyes was that if I closed them or didn't look in the direction of the opponent, I couldn't foresee the attack.

I spat blood during the attack and realized that he had broken a few of my ribs.

I slowly healed them and activated my ice spear; he stepped backward.

I did a backflip, spat blood on the ground, and looked at him with a serious gaze before turning the ground into ice in his direction with each step he took.

He tried to dodge, but sometimes it hit him.

He activated his threads with his clone from behind.

Damn! He cut off half of my arm, blood sprayed.

He teleported with his real body from behind and attempted to strike me on the head, while at the same time, I saw he wanted to cut my body in half with his threads from the front.

I teleported behind his real body, gave him a kick from the front, and he slammed into his clone, and the clone dissipated.

He steadied himself with his legs and switched to close combat.

Still healing my ribs, I had to fight with one arm.

He attacked me from the front, intending to create a combination: a punch from the right, left, at my chin, and then kicking me away.

I dodged the punch from the right, took his right arm, and pierced it with ice.

He used his leg to kick me from below.