13-The come back

I looked at him with glowing eyes, his wide grin meeting mine. As smart as Kenjaku was, he undoubtedly knew about our plan. My vision weakened, but I didn't care. 

Focusing my thoughts on him I attacked directly , he smoothly evaded to the left and extended his hand from under his robe, saying, "Uzumaki."

 A giant monster emerged and lunged at me with its gaping maw. I crossed my arms as if it would change anything. It pulled me further into its stomach, and I formed an empty circle with my hand, closing my eyes and causing a massive explosion inside its abdomen.

Within seconds, its stomach exploded, sending thousands of pieces of flesh and blood flying in all directions. I was covered in purple stomach acid. Before long, a serpent-like monster attacked me in the air, coming from Kenjaku's left hand. Other monsters flew out from his right hand.

 I jumped onto the serpent's head, allowing my hand to glide over it, transforming into ice and shattering it. The monster on the right shrieked, burrowing into the ground and flying out beneath me. Through my eyes, I saw its intentions: to split itself and devour me. I recoiled backward, using my left hand to hold my right wrist and releasing a snowstorm from my palm. The monster froze and then shattered.

In front of me lay only ice blocks, blood, dead flesh, and Kenjaku a few meters away. Just as I was about to run toward him, I coughed up blood and fell to my knees, clutching my chest in pain. 

Kenjaku looked down at me disdainfully, mockingly saying, "The monster whose stomach you were in was highly toxic and triggered a curse within you. Look at your arm." 

I obediently looked at my arm, seeing a black butterfly depicted there. 

I gritted my teeth and told him, "Play fair, not like a dirty bastard." 

He laughed, "Play fair in an unfair world? What nonsense."

I tried to stand, but the poison had paralyzed my senses and thrown off my balance. Arms hanging at my sides, I staggered toward Kenjaku, spitting blood. The stomach acid slowly corroded my skin, causing excruciating pain. A small man with short white hair, a red streak, and wearing a kimono flew next to Kenjaku. 

Kenjaku grinned, his eyes never leaving me, and asked, "Was it successful, Uraume?"

 Uraume replied, "Everything went well with Sukuna."

I looked at them wide-eyed and asked weakly and fear in me, my throat drying up from the poison, "What did you do to Yuji?"

 Uraume glared at me, and I saw with my eyes  that he tried to teleport in front of me and kick me in the chin. I stepped Backes he really teleported, blocking his kick with my arm, but screamed in pain. 

Despite being able to normally stop the blow without further issue, the poison had evidently done significant damage. I fell to my knees again, my eyes now deactivating and reactivating like a faulty circuit. I spat more blood.

I was at the end of my strength, and not even my Reserved Cursed Technique could help me. Uraume dealt me a frigid blow, hurling me backward to the ground, where I lay motionless. Was this the end? I couldn't even save Gojo. How pathetic. I saw Kenjaku and Uraume standing over me, Kenjaku grinning. I lost consciousness.

Was I dead? I didn't know, but everything around me was white, with a single cherry blossom tree in the center. The blossoms fell slowly. I sat on the ground, but then stood up, looking around briefly before inhaling sadly, "I'm sorry, Gojo..."

 I looked down, biting my lip, and clenched my hands into fists. 

Suddenly, a female voice spoke, "You are not dead."

 I looked up, letting my hands return to normal. It was a young woman with beautiful long black hair cascading like silk down her back. She wore a white-pink kimono with elegant posture. Her face was narrow, with thick heart-shaped lips and a small nose. My eyes widened as I saw hers. She had the cursed eyes, just like me! 

Shocked, I asked, "Who are you?" 

She smiled gently, saying, "How should I put it? Hmm, I am your great-great-great-great-grandmother, or rather, an ancestor from a thousand years ago."

 My mouth hung open. 

She giggled, covering her mouth with her hand as she laughed, then said, "I live within anyone who inherits the cursed eyes."

 I looked at her with wide eyes, remembering what happened on the building. "So, you were the one calling out to me with that dangerous presence!"

 She turned completely to me, standing next to the cherry blossom tree. "Yes, that was indeed me. You were the only one in a thousand years whom I couldn't communicate with subconsciously. I don't know why, but when your eyes weakened, I somehow managed to reach you."

 I looked at her, confused. "Why did you want to talk to me?"

 She smiled again, "To help you, my child."

 I repeated, "To help me, and how exactly?"

 She shrugged, "If I hadn't contacted you and surrounded your real body with a barrier, you would have been killed by Kenjaku and Uraume."

 I looked at her with a warm smile, "Thank you, but why Are you doing this all?"

 She looked sadly at the ground with a smile, "A thousand years ago, when I was still alive, I fell in love with the heir of the Gojo Clan. We met and fell in love. But an unnecessary war broke out between our clans, and I was the target to be eliminated. I was successfully killed and lay dying in the arms of my beloved. He looked at me helplessly, crying, and that was the moment I decided, at the brink of death, to create a curse that would pass on the eyes and allow a part of me to live on in the person to help." 

I looked at her in shock, and suddenly it made sense why my eyes and Gojo's eyes always reacted to each other! I managed to say, "And you wanted to help me because otherwise, I would die and couldn't save Gojo." 

She nodded and touched a blossom, watching it before it withered. She then continued, "I will do you another favor. I will free Gojo through a rift in space and time."

 I said, "But that's impossible!" 

She laughed, "Don't worry about me. What do you think made me known as Horikita Akita back then, as the most cunning?"

 I smiled at her. She then turned her back to me and walked away. She kept moving farther and farther from me. 

Suddenly, a question came to mind, and I asked aloud, "But what about the dark aura?"

 She didn't stop but said back, "You'll find out when you're ready to die."

 And with that, everything disappeared around me, and I shouted, "Thank you!" 

I opened my eyes and saw Megumi - no,SUKUNA - looking at me questioningly!

 I teleported away, wiping the blood from my mouth and said, shocked and pleading, "Megumi..."

 Kenjaku, Uraume, and Sukuna looked at me. 

Sukuna shrugged, touched his face, and said, "I liked Megumi more." 

I looked at him sadly. Sukuna didn't wait long and attacked me directly. I was still damn weak, and the poison and the curse were still there. He raised his hand, apparently intending to impale me! Just before it could happen, someone lifted me by the waist and carried me like a bag, blocking Sukuna's attack.

 I looked up, and never in my life had I been so shocked. It was Gojo!

Our Eyes | Gojo SatoruOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara