Chapter 5 - First Day at U.A

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Continuing where we last stopped-
-Y/n POV-

The same night me and Izuku received our U.A letters and passed, All Might contacted us to come to the beach.
We arrived at the place with Izuku already crying.

Izuku: "All Might!"
Small Might: "Who's that?!" He said coughing blood.
Random Citizen: "No way! Where?"
Small Might: "Reapeat after me "I had the wrong person."
Izuku: "Oh, sorry we had the wrong person!" Izuku waves his arm
Random Citizen: "Aw man..."
Random Citizen#2: "I had hop8ng to see him..."
Y/n: "Okay, now you can continue."

Small Might both his hands up and pose giving "High-five."

Small Might: "Congrats at being accepted."
Izuku, Y/n: "Th-Th-Thank you very much!" We high five at him
Small Might: "Just so you both know, i didn't tell about my connections to you. You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges."
Izuku: "Th-Thank you for your concern! Buy i was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why we cane here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppogi in Minato, Tokyo at--
Small Might, Y/n: "Stop that." We interrupted him, before All Might walks a bit further.
Small Might: "I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happen to be offered a job from U.A when i was searching for a successor."

Izuku started to think about it, he looked at his hands before talking again.

Izuku: "My body broke with one kick and one punch of One For All. I can't control it all."
Y/n: "I honestly am surprised you managed to control it on first try. I have my doubts if someone with already a quirk could master it. One For All is a great power, but you can't master something like that in a short amount of time."
Small Might: "That's right. It's like I'd you asked a person grew a tail to do a trick, they wouldn't even be able to control it. No offense Young Y/n."
Y/n: "That's okay."
Izuku: "...Wait, did you know that would happen?!"
Small Might: "Well, there wasn't any time... But it turned out all right. I turned out "All Might!" Right now, you're either at hundred percent or zero. But onc eyoy can control it, you'll be able to adjuts to what your body can handle." He took out a pair of cans laying on the sand.
Izuku: "Control?!" He said excited
Small Might: "The more you train a vessel, the more you'll be able to move power freely." He crushed the two cans while he turned into his muscular form.
All Might: "Like this."

Izuku looked at him wide eyed before he made a determined face.
But since All Might was in his muscular form, well...

Random Citizen#2: "Wait, is that All Might?!"
Random Citizen: "No way! When did he get here?!"
All Might: "Let's go you two!" He starts running
Izuku: "Y-Yes sir!" Izuku runs after
Y/n: "I'm right after you!"

We three started to run, All Might turned his head to look at Izuku.

All Might: "The flame i passed on to you is still small, but in the future, it'll be exposed to wind and rain and grow even bigger. And then, i will slowly become walk and disappear, and i will finish my job. Yeah that's deep."

-Timeskip to April-

April arrived and finnaly our first day at U.A had come.
Me and Izuku wear uniforms, witch i quite like it.
Anyway, Inko was checking us to see if we have everything.