𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙 ᥫ᭡

LOGAN

I sat in my room, feeling bored and restless, but then suddenly, my dad barged in, yelling at me for missing football practice again.

"What's your problem, Logan? You used to love football. Now you can't even show up to practice!" he shouted.

"I just don't feel like it, okay?" I replied, trying to act nonchalant.

My dad's face turned red with anger. "You don't feel like it? Do you think you can just skip out on your team and not care about your future?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's just a stupid game. It's not like it's going to determine my entire future."

"You used to have passion for this. What happened?" my dad asked angrily.

My mother died, and you moved on like she wasn't shit that's what, so don't act like I owe you shit old man.

"Things change. People change."

My dad let out a frustrated sigh, "You know, your mom would be so disappointed in you. Get your damn act together and fall in line."

That hit me hard. Ever since my mom passed away, he had been pushing me harder and harder to excel in football. But I just couldn't find the motivation to do it anymore.

As my dad stormed out of my room, I let out a deep sigh. I couldn't wait for this day to be over.

Fucking asshole.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found my Lauren's number. I hadn't talked to her in a while, but I knew she would be up for a casual hook up.

After a few rings, she answered. "Crawling back already?"

I got straight to the point. "Come over? I could use some company."

Lauren laughed, "Is this your way of saying you want to hook up?"

I smirked, "You know me too well."

"What about that stray pet you brought into school today?"

"Don't worry about that. Come over. I need you."

"Fine. I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

I hung up the phone and laid on my bed, waiting for her. At least I wouldn't have to worry about catching feelings for April or anyone else.

I made my way downstairs, ready to wait for Lauren in the living room. But as I passed through the kitchen, I saw April grabbing a drink from the fridge.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to flirt and tease her, so I walked over and leaned against the counter next to her. "Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

April rolled her eyes playfully, "Oh, it's just you, Logan. Should I be scared?"

I smirked, "You should always be scared when I'm around."

"Is this your way of trying to distract me, Logan?" April asked, raising an eyebrow.

I chuckled, "Who says I'm trying to distract you? Maybe I will just enjoy your company."

April laughed, "You wish. Admit it. You're just trying to get me in bed with you."

I leaned in closer, my lips just inches away from hers. "Is it working?"

"No."

"Liar. What are you up to tonight?"

April smirked, "I could ask you the same thing. What's your plans for the night?"

I leaned in closer to her, "I was thinking you could come back to my room with me."

April raised an eyebrow, "And what exactly would we be doing in your room?"

I grinned, "I'll leave that up to your imagination."

Before April could respond, we heard the front door open, and I quickly pulled back, pretending like nothing had happened.

Lauren walked in, and my attention shifted to her. "Hey, Lauren. How was class?"

Lauren glanced at April and then back at me with a knowing look. "It was good. Ready for some fun?"

I smirked, "Always." I turn back to April, who had a clear frown on her face. "Maybe next time, it looks like I'm busy tonight."

I quickly grab Lauren's hand, pulling her up to my room.

As soon as we reached my room, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her forcefully.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back passionately.

"Ugh, she thinks she's so perfect. But I bet she's never even had a real wild night," Lauren said, running her hands through my hair.

I couldn't help but laugh at her jealousy. "You're hot when you're jealous, you know that?"

Lauren smirked, "I know. And I know how to make you forget all about her."

With a smirk of my own, I pushed her onto my bed and climbed on top of her, ready to have some fun.

I pulled Lauren's pants down slowly and started kissing her thighs, making my way up to her lips. She moaned, her fingers gripping the sheets as I kissed her neck.

"You always know how to make me forget about everything else," Lauren said, her voice breathless.

I smiled against her skin, "I aim to please."

This is what I need right now. I need not be in my own head.

~

As we finished, Lauren cuddled up next to me, her fingers tracing patterns on my chest. "So, what's going on between you and April?"

I tensed up, not wanting to talk about it. "Nothing. She's just a friend."

Lauren scoffed, "Sure, just a friend who you flirt with and tease all the time."

I tried to change the subject, "Let's not talk about her. Let's just not fight for once."

But Lauren couldn't let it go, "I just don't get why you're wasting your time with her when you could have someone like me."

"I just don't want anything serious right now. And I know that's not what you're looking for."

"You always come back to me, Logan. Whether it's your dad or your mom, you always come back."

"Can you not?"

"Not what? Tell the truth? You know I'm the only one for you, baby." She says and begins to kiss my neck.

I tilt my head to the side, letting her touch me. Her hand trails down my stomach to my cock.

"You're right."

~