𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 ᥫ᭡

LOGAN

As I sat in the locker room on my phone after my morning practice. I admit today wasn't my best day. I was distracted. Mostly because I didn't give a fuck.

April was coming back to school today after spending the weekend with her dad. Surprisingly, I haven't heard a peep from Lauren all weekend.

TEXT

LOGAN: Ready for some more fun later, princess?

APRIL: Yes, please. I feel like a nun.

LOGAN: I like it when you say please, especially when I'm inside you.

APRIL: I'll have to say it more 😉 see you soon.

Just as I was getting lost in our conversation, my teammates burst into the locker room, riled up and loud as always.

"Hey Logan, how come you were such a shit player today?" Jason joked.

"Tired." I answered and shoved my phone into my pocket.

"I'm sure you are." Luke said, nudging Jason like they knew something I didn't.

"Am I missing something?" I ask while talking off my football uniform.

"Look, man, I'm a little offended. I thought we shared everything." Jason said with a smug look.

"Bro, what are you on about?" I ask.

"We heard a little rumor about you and the new girl."

I look around the room to see all the other guys watching. Some look lost, but a few look smug.

"What rumor?" I ask, keeping myself in check.

"That the new girl is your new sister." Jason says with his arms folded.

"And you're boning her." Lucas laughed along with half of the room.

My blood was boiling.

"Mind your business." I said to them and grabbed my duffle bag.

Jake stepped in next to me, turning to Jason and Lucas. "Knock it off assholes. Drop it."

"Hey hey man were not judging. April is hot." One of them said.

"I said it's not true," I replied, my jaw clenched. "And even if it was, like I said, it's none of your business."

Jason laughs again, then turns to Lucas and then back to me. "Look, man, we're just a little bummed you didn't let us in. I mean, have you seen April?"

"Yeah, she has those nice bouncy Sydney Sweeney tits. With a rack like those even I'd fuck her too." Lucas chimed in.

I'm about to punch the shit out of them.

"Okay you really need to shut the fuck up." I say to both of them.

Jason seems to be taken aback before he returns to being smug. "So it's true then? You're fucking your step-sister? Damn if she gave you a shot, maybe we can hit it, too."

"Shut up."

Jason laughs again. "Look, man, I don't blame you. Fucking my stepsister is my number one search on my por-"

Before he can finish his sentence I suckered punch him in the face knocking his ass to the ground.

I can feel my pulse in my head from my anger. I quickly get on top of him, grabbing his shirt and punching him again. A few of the guys manage to pull me off, but not before Jason is lying on the floor groaning in pain to bust up to get up.

My dad barges into the locker room. He takes one look at Jason, and then me and I know he's pissed. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET HIM TO THE NURSE!" He yells at the team.

Before I can say anything, he grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pulls me out of the locker room angrily.

"The hell is your problem?!" He yelled, his spit getting all over my face.

I wipe his spit from my face with my shirt. "It's nothing." I mumble.

"Boy, don't give me that shit! Do you know how embarrassing it is to have my own son do this kind of shit!" He yells.

"Sorry, I'm such an embarrassment." I say to him sarcastically.

"Boy, they're going to suspend you! And they'll make me suspend you from the damn team!"

"Great, then I'm suspended then. I don't even care about this stupid bullshit game anymore."

"Shut the hell up! I want to know what this fight was about." He yells angrily, balling his fist.

I'm not a pussy. I'm not about to snitch. Not to mention, if I say something, that means putting April in the middle of this crossfire.

I stare at him silently, giving him a look that says I'm not saying shit. He shakes his head and rubs his forehead.

"Take your ass to the office. You better hope that boy doesn't press charges or I swear to God you're done." He warns, pointing his fat finger in my face.

Jason won't do shit. He's an ass but he's not stupid. Each person on this team has secrets, and he knows once you talk, all your shit comes out.

I walk past my dad and make my way back into the locker room to get my duffel. Jake is sitting on the bench and stands up when he sees me.

"You good man?" Jake asks and hands me my bag.

I take it and throw it over my shoulder. "Yeah. I have a date with the principal."

Jake sighs and shoves his hands in my pockets. "Look, man... you should know it was Lauren. She basically told the whole school."

Dammit. Of course it was Lauren. I take a deep breath and shake my head, trying to keep my anger in check.

"Yeah, well, she's full of shit. I never hooked up with April." I lie.

Jake nods and looks at me nervously. "So she is your step sister?"

"Yeah, that's the only true part. Lauren is just mad because I don't want to be with her anymore."

Jake nods again and sighs in relief. "Yeah, makes sense."

"Mind walking with me?" I ask him.

Jake chuckles and leaves the locker room with me.

"After I'm through with this shit I'm going to find Lauren." I say to Jake. "Her ass needs to stay out of my business."

~