𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆 ᥫ᭡

LOGAN

April's back... these past few months have been depressing since she left. Everything just felt dark, and I missed her.

I'm lying on my bed staring at the ceiling, playing over the events on these past months. April was gone for about three months, and we barely spoke.

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. I hesitated before getting up to open it. I open my door to see her standing there.

She looked like she had been crying, and I could tell that something was wrong. I let her in, and she sat on my bed, looking like she was trying to tell me something.

"Were you crying?" I ask, opening my door completely.

She sniffs and makes her way inside. She doesn't look at me as she nervously paces in the middle of my room.

"April?"

"I need to tell you something." She says softly and faces me.

I closed and locked my door before walking up to her. I shove my hands in the pockets of my sweat pants.

She looks up at me on the verge of tears, not saying a word.

"What -"

"I'm pregnant." She blurts out.

My eyes widened in shock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

For a moment, I thought I heard wrong. "Did you just say you're pregnant?"

She sniffs and again and nods her head. She's pregnant.

Before I could even process this new information, she spoke up again. "I'm not keeping it."

I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. "Why?"

She stares at me like she doesn't understand the question. "I just... I can't have a baby.."

"I.."

Can I get a minute to process this? She's pregnant and has already decided on this without me? I can feel myself getting angry, but I look back at her, and she's in tears.

I can't force her to do this, can I?

"Have you... have you made an appointment?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says softly. "Next week Tuesday."

I nod my head. The words are stuck in my throat. On the one hand I want to be there for her but on the other hand there's a baby inside her. My baby.. our baby.

"Look, if you want to keep the baby, we can figure it out. My mom left me a good enough inheritance to be comfortable, and I can get a job while we finish school -"

April shakes her head and grabs a hold of my hand. "I can't keep the baby Logan.. teen pregnancy isn't something I planned for myself. I want to travel and do things, and I know deep down you do too."

"We can still do that."

"Please, Logan. I need you on my side for this one. I.. I need you." She says, her voice filled with desperation.

I place my hands on her cheeks, wiping her tears. I want this baby. I want April. I'd struggle in a thousand lifetimes to have a life with her.

But it's not about me. I can't force her to do this.

I looked at her, trying to understand what she was feeling. "I'll be there." I said to her.

She smiled up at me with teard in her eyes.

We sat on the bed together, and I felt a sense of responsibility towards her and the baby. I knew that I needed to be there for both of them, no matter what.

"Are you sure about this, April? I mean, there are other options besides abortion," I said, trying to be gentle.

I want this baby.

She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears. "I just can't do this right now. I'm not ready to be a mom," she replied, her voice breaking.

I could see the pain and fear in her eyes, and I knew that this wasn't an easy decision for her. I pulled her closer and held her, hoping to give her some comfort.

"Whatever you decide, I'll be there for you. I promise," I said, trying to reassure her.

I laid down with her in my arms, holding her tightly to my body, taking in her sweet scent.

"I'm sorry I left.. i..."

"It's okay." I whisper to her.

I leaned in and kissed her gently, and she kissed me back. I'm about to pull away from the kiss, but she grabs the collar of my shirt, keeping me there with me.

"Are you sure about this, April?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

She looked at me like she was studying me. "I don't want to think right now, Logan. I just want to be with you." She replied, her voice pleading.

I nodded and kissed her again, and this time, I climbed on top of her. I could feel her hands on my back, pulling me closer.

I broke the kiss and looked at her, wanting to make sure she was okay with this. She nodded without me saying a word, and I knew that she needed this as much as I did.

I missed her. We've had sex before, but this time was different..

I slowly pulled her dress over her head before leaning in and kissing her again.

"I missed you." I whisper to her between kisses.

"I missed you too." She whispered breathless.

I slowly trace my hand up her back and unclasped her bra with on hand. She says up a bit and throws her bra to the side before she takes the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head.

I want to make her happy. I want to make her feel good. I want her, and I'd do anything for her.

April grabbed me and kissed me hungrily. I could feel her desire and need for me. I quickly took off my pants and positioned myself between her legs.

I kissed her again as I slowly entered her, making sure to be gentle and take things slow. She moaned against my lips, and I could feel her nails digging into my back.

"Thank you." She whispered to me.

I started to move in rhythm with her, our bodies moving together in sync. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter, and I knew that she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I kissed her neck and increased my pace, thrusting deeper and harder with each movement.

I didn't want it to end just yet. I wanted to savor this moment with her to make it last as long as possible. I slowed down my movements, teasing her with gentle kisses and touches.

She writhed beneath me, her body arching and begging for more. And I couldn't resist her any longer. I picked up my pace again, thrusting into her deeper.

"I love you." I whisper against her neck before looking back at her.

She leans up and kisses me again. "I love you too."

~
Will April keep the baby, or will she go through with the abortion?

Comment your answer and thoughts down below.