Author note:

"A quote from the chapter."

Chapter begins..

"People talking."

Emphasis on words

(When something is written in parentheses it's a scene I haven't written yet. Maybe I'll never be motivated enough, because it's scenes i don't need to change to fit my version.
Or I might just write which person in the scene Y/N or Liam takes their place if i was just too tired when i wrote the chapter, and just haven't gotten to writing it yet.)

It also means the chapters are very different in length. It's for when/if i eventually do fill in those scenes i just mention. I've tried to divide the chapter to what makes most sense, to me atleast.

This is only a first draft, so keep the negative comments to yourself, please.

Y/N and Liam are side or supportive characters or whatever it's called, Thomas is still the lead and the movie goes as it goes.
I'm just adding two supportive characters and their story into an already great storyline.

They will have no connection to Thomas from before the Maze or anything. Like every other fanfic's I've read for the Maze Runner, where they basically just shove Thomas to the side and make their characters the lead role. Personally I don't love that.
Unless they're supposed to be the lead, like when you gender-bend the character or something.
Like one story that I'm also writing now, the reader is the Female Jake Sully, and it's an x Male Neytiri. Then it makes more sense to me. Not if like i kept Jake there and just shoved him to the side.

Anyways...

I just wanted to share this already, even though it's just first draft, because I don't know when I'll be motivated to edit it later.
And then if anyone wants to, they can read it.

I'm going to edit this story a lot here and there, and fill in parts, hopefully.

Can't promise I'll fill every scene that Y/N or Liam isn't in. So I recommend watching the movie to freshen your memory before reading this. Or watching it while you read.

I have more books on my profile, i hope you want to check them out. ;-)
There are reading lists too, my favourite books and my favourite fan-fictions.

(If something is written like this it's a comment from the author, me.)

-

Author note :
Might put in a comment or a question from me like this after a chapter.

Thank you for reading! 😊
Hope you enjoy. If you do, please vote! 😊 🙏