The Doctor's Experiment Log

It was a blissful Fall Evening in the town of London on Bolton Street in the early days of the month of September. A knock was sounded on the knocker to the mansion.

"Who is it," called the voice of a woman that sounded sweet and cheerful. She smiled to herself, having been expecting some things to be delivered.

"G'Evening, Ma'am! I am from Messrs. Maw, the apothecary!"

"Oh? I shall open the door. Thank you for coming. Please put it down carefully, for it is very important!

The woman opened the door for the delivery boy. She paid in full for her items.

"I shall give you a delivery receipt. Please wait here whilst I finish up one experiment."

Soon after the woman came back with the receipt and handed it to the delivery boy.

"I apologize for making you wait! It was an unprecedented experiment that I have been working on, so I had gotten a little lost in my own mind."

She smiled and bid her farewell. She opened her leather-bound journal in the color of a dark chocolate brown. She dips her quill in the inkwell set in the desk inside the common room, beginning to journal. After successfully journaling her inventory of supplements, she closed her journal and placed it back on her laboratory table.

"I am so close. One day..." The woman smiled to herself and closed the door to her laboratory.