Dr. Jekyll's Will

On the twenty-seventh day of September, Mrs. Utterson awoke in her quarters late in the night, bothered by the lingering thought in her head about her good friend's will. She fled downstairs into the common room and looked closely at the safe's door. She quickly recalled her memory. "Now that I see the safe, I remember... Elizabeth Hyde... that name appeared in Jekyll's will!"
She went to open the door, but she felt dumbfounded, for she had forgotten the code to the safe.

"What was the code again?" she wondered, remembering with no issue what it happened to be. She opened the door to the safe, the cabinets containing literature treasures. She was a woman leaning on the older side of age, so her memory faltered from time to time. She walked further into the room, the will on the opposite side of the door.

"Was it written here?" she began, holding the document in her hands. She adjusted her monocle, and the name of Elizabeth Hyde came into focus, she gasped in realization.

"Right... I thought I saw that name in your will." she sighed to herself. "To think I would see this once more!"

Mrs. Utterson sighed and put the document back, thinking in sorrow. She felt a cloud of depression over her head.

"I was right. It was not the first time I had heard the name Hyde..." She felt frantic in her thoughts. "And the building with the door was the back wing of Jekyll's mansion. So, the woman written about here was that woman... As Jekyll's friend, I feel offended..." She felt disgusted in fear. She felt irritated that Ms. Hyde was present in her life.

"I thought it was just a disturbance caused by a hoodlum... If I let her be... she might destroy Jekyll's honour!"

Mrs. Utterson sat by the fire in a panic, trying to fix up a plan to get rid of Ms. Hyde.