disclaimer....❕

Family....

The word family brings a smile on some people's faces. They are loved by them. Their family loves them. And they love them more than anything.

But the same word sends shivers to some people. Many people hate their families. Many are scared of them.

What do you think... Is more terrifying. To stay in a family whom we hate. Or the one whom we scared. What is more difficult?

But there is one difference. The one who hates them doesn't accept anything from them anymore. Nor help, nor money, nor love, nothing.

But the one who is scared. That person always has a hope, the hope. that one day maybe they will love me, they will understand me, they will see how I'm suffering. Maybe, one day i will deserve this all. But right now, no it's just a dream. Not reality. But that hope, always makes them suffer, mentally and physically. They hope that they will receive the love they crave.

The person who is not loved by their families, is not supported by them. Also make a distance from everyone. They don't make friends, nor they love someone.

They are afraid, they are insecure. That maybe, I don't deserve this all. I don't deserve love. So it's good for me to stay away from everyone. Staying alone is bette. They believe that maybe problem is us. Some thing they are not beautiful, some thing they are not capable of staying in that family, they deserve a better son-daughter. And they are always only negative about themselves.

Another reason is, the person, who hasn't received love, the true love. From anyone, not even from his family, mother and father. How can that person love someone. He is scared of what if someone loves them and they make some mistake. They feel like, they don't know how to love someone. (In my opinion, the person who hasn't received love is always a one if he started to love someone. They will love them with their whole heart.)

Also, they are scared of trusting someone, they are scared of they love, and that person leave us. What will I do!..

That thoughts never let a broken person loved someone again.

But that hope, the hope always stay in our hearts in every situation. Hope is really a strong word.

So this one shot is about chimon who is facing all of this. He is not loved by his parents. Nor he has any friends. Because of his depression and anxiety. And most important his silent nature. No one talk with him. Nobody wants to be his friend. So, he always stay alone in the collage. He is really good at study. He also do part time jobs to pay collage extra fees. He is a scholarship student in the collage.

About his family, his mother and father don't love him. He comes out as gay. when he is in school. His parents don't care about him first, but it get worsed when come out in front of his family. His brother is also disgusted by him. But sometime he help him secretly. In his family, no one talked with him.

He has his own room. He woke up in the morning do his morning routine and go to collage. In college, he only stays in his class. He Dont has friends, so he doesn't leave his class. After collage, he straight went to do his part job.

The only thing he loved to do. He works on a small cafe. Which is decorated by him beautifully. The owner is grandma. She really love him.

He only eat once a day, only in cafe with grandma he do his dinner. Later, he goes to his house, and study for sometime and sleep. He even can't sleep properly. Rarely, he get 3-4 hours sleep.

About perth, his family is so sweet. Even his parents are businessman themselves. But they always find a way to spend time with their son's. They all are so happy to have each other. They do their breakfast and dinner together.

Perth, cold but soft with only his loved once. He don't care about anyone except his family and only trusted friends marc and pawin.

He is rich, handsome. That's why many people try to be his friends and lovers. But he don't trust anyone. He don't even listen to anyone.

Until one day, he fell for someone. A very cute boy.....

Let's find out how he fell for that boy and who is he.

I will start this one shot after two or three days. I'm updating daily. Now I need a break. I will come back soon with this new one shot. Stay tuned.

One question for you all...
What is the difference between house and home. Tell me.

Ignore my grammer mistakes please.

Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛