part-13

No one pov:

In the evening, ohm comes to pick perth and chimon from the hospital.

Chimon is feeling nervous.

Although, ohm is talking with him telling him about perth's embarrassing events.

But his nervousness is making difficult for him to focus on their conversation.

Perth noticed how chimon is playing with his fingers, and shaking his leg.

After reaching home, perth signaled ohm to leave first.

"I will go and inform maa first." Ohm said smiling at them and get out of the car.

Perth holds chimon hand, chimon flinches a little because he is in his deep thoughts.

Chimon looked at perth, and he don't know what comes in his mind but he hugged perth. Perth placed his hands around his waist.

"Why are you nervous. You have met everyone before."

"I am... Just.. nervous."  He stutter.

"It's okay babe, I'm here with you. If anyone say anything to you then tell me. Okay." Perth said and kissed his forehead.

(Okyyy, I really love forehead kisses and Huggies ...nobody do that it's different story🥺😭)

Chimon nodded at him.

"Shall we go." Perth said.

Chimon smiled at him and hold his hand.

They both come out of car and step into house.

"Oh,, I'm so happy that you agree to stay with us chimon. Thank you. Come and sit down. Miss cha bring juice for them." Maa said. She hold chimon arm and they both sat down on couch. Maa is sitting next to chimon.

Chimon is so busy looking at house. It's so beautiful and well designed. All the things placing here looking so expensive. Most important, he feels like it's his home. He can feel the warmth of home and family.

He looked at perth, who sat on another sofa.

"I'm fine ..."

"Maa... Call me maa son." Maa said. Chimon blinked his eyes not to cry right now.

He nodded continuously.

"Thank you, thank you for your care M...maa" chimon said with cracking voice. He is feeling so emotions.

He is happy that finally there is someone who is making him feel the warmth of family when his own family now. But it's not his own family, it's making him sad also. He still has hope that they will accept him.

"That's my boy. Here drink this juice and perth take him to his room. I have already prepared everything." Maa looked at perth.

"Khubb maa" perth replied he is drinking his juice.

"About clothes, lend him yours today. After chimon falls asleep, go and buy clothes for him."

"Huhh..!" Chimon looked at perth.

"I told maa that I will prepare your clothes. So wear my clothes for today. I will go later." Perth said.

Chimon shooked his head looking at perth.

"Huhh..!" Perth looked at him confused.

"I have many clothes. We can go and bring them" chimon whisper.

Perth walked towards chimon and almost kneeled front of him.

"As I say before, I'm going to spoil you baby." Perth said.

"We... We all will spoil him." Maa corrected him.

"Let's go to your room and then you take some rest." Chimon nodded.

Chimon placed glass on table.

he was about to get up but he again feel dizzy and sat down. Perth and maa hold his hands from both sides.

"Are you okay baby."
"Are you okay son."

Both perth and maa said together.

Chimon smiled at them.

"Feeling a little dizziness maa" chimon said and looked at their hands.

"Let me take him to his room mom. He need rest." Perth said and picked chimon up like last night.

Chimon hides his face feeling so shy.

Maa looked at them smiling and taking pictures.

"I'm heavy, right" chimon asked. His arms are wrapping around Perth's neck.

"No, you are not heavy. You are light like a kid." Perth giggles when chimon pout.

"Don't pout or i will kiss you." Perth whisper and placed him in bed.

Chimon looked at him with shocked eyes.

First he didn't notice that they reached  room.

And he can't believe what just perth said. His face starting burning again.

They both are staring at each other's eyes. But suddenly, chimon felt so shy, he quickly placed a kiss on Perth's cheeks and hurriedly hid in the blanket covering himself like last time.

"Thank you." He said.

Perth giggled at his shy baby.

"Get some sleep, I will wake you up when dinner is ready." Perth said and walked out of the room closing the door.

"Is he fall asleep"

Perth jumped a little when suddenly someone said this.

He turned around to see his brother looking at him teasing smile.

"Aii, sat. You scared me."

"Don't curse at your brother perth."

"Whatever." Perth said and he started walking towards his room.

"Why don't you propose him, perth." Ohm said walking behind him.

"I will propose him soon. How is your love life going."

They both reached to perth room and ohm sat on the bed. While perth, set his phone in charging mode.

"It's so good. Now, Nanon is my boyfriend. I'm so happy."

"Yes, Nanon called me last night to asked about chimon. Did you tell him." Perth asked ohm.

"Yes, when we are in hospital that time he called me. So I told him last night about chimon. He will come and meet him." Ohm said already excited to meet his boyfriend.

"That's good. Nanon is good at talking. I hope both Nanon and chimon will become friends."

"They will. He is so happy for you."

"Now go, I have to take a shower first and then go to mall."

"Mall???"

"To buy clothes for chimon."

"I will come with you. I'm free now. i will buy something for Nanon as well."

"Okay, then let me take shower and I will be downstairs in 20 minutes."

Ohm left from his room. Perth took shower and wear new pair of clothes. He also picked clothes for chimon.

He checked once again and see that chimon is sleeping. He placed clothes on chair and placed note with them.

And then both perth and ohm went to mall to buy things for their princesses...

Hey guyss ..
I'm so sorry
I didn't update anything...
I'm really sorry ..

Hope you guys like this chapter ...
Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛