part-7

Pawin pov:

"Why did he run away" marc asked looking at the direction from where chimon just ran away.

"I will go..." Perth is looking worried and when he is about to follow chimon. I held his hand.

"You stay, I will go." He looked at me confused.

"Huhh!!"

"I will go and talk with him." I picked up my stuff and walked away from them following chimon.

Why do I even want to follow him..I don't know. But I know one thing.

He is looking afraid and I will like i should go and hear him out. Why is he afraid, why he ran away.

I looked around to search for him.

And there he is sitting under the tree, where I first saw him.

I slowly approached to him.

I sat beside him, he looked at me with his big eyes.

"Are you afraid....?" I asked.

I want to confront him but i don't know how.

He didn't say anything, not even shook his head in no or yes.

I softly placed my Arms around his shoulder, not scaring him.

"Don't speak, but here..." I give him pen and note.

"Write it."

He looked at me confused. I smiled at him.

"You are so cute you know. I want to be your best friend."

"Will you be my best friend chimon."

He smiled at me widely and nodded his head.

"Then, can I share something?"

He nodded his head.

"Marc, he is my friend from childhood. But with time my feeling grew towards him. I love him. I love him so much that it's hurt. It's hurt so much. Because i cannot confess my love to him. Perth always told me to tell my feelings to him. But I'm scared, I'm so scared. What if I lost my friend, because of feelings. But it's so difficult for me day by day. Pretend to be his friend. Do you think I should confess to him." My voice is low. I said what is in my mind but why. Why to him.

When I just met him today.

I felt a hand on my head. He ruffled my hairs and then placed his hand on my arm rubbing it. He is confronting me.

He started writing something.

"I don't know why are you sharing this with me. When we just met today. But now, we are best friends. So i think you should go and confess your feelings. Or else you will only receive pain day by day. You will get hurt. And I think marc also like you. I see how he looks at you. Su su na. And thank you for sharing this with me."

"Do you really think he likes me.???" I pointed at myself.

It can't be true.

He nodded his head happily.

"Let me think today. Do you want to ask something.?" I asked him because I can say he wants to know something but is not asking.

He shooked his head as yes.

"Why are you guys different from everyone. I mean they always force me to speak. But all of you never say me anything. Never asked me anything. And perth....? "

I smiled at him.

"You know, we can never do something by force. And we understand that you will speak when you wanted to. And I know you wanted to speak there but you can't. That's why you run from there, you are scared that time."