part-3

Perth pov:

"Chimon"

"Are you also interested in him perth bro." Neo asked me.

"For the first time he is interested in someone Neo" marc said.

"Then let me tell you how much I heard about him. Do you want to know"

"Tell him Neo. Look at him busy staring at him. Too whipped for this cute boy." Pawin checked looking at perth who is looking at chimon without blinking.

"Shut up, and Neo you tell me about him." Perth asked him.

"Bro, he always stayed quiet, not even looking at anyone. Even, he doesn't look up to see what is written on board but still he is the topper of our class. Many boys and girls proposed to him because of his cuteness. But he always walked away from them or just focused on his study and didn't look up at the person. That's why many people say that he is so rude. He doesn't have any friends. He always stays in class. Teachers also don't ask him anything because he is good at studying and they know he will not speak. He always wears oversized clothes and never removes his cap." Neo said and marc and pawin looked at him.

"Wow, he is different. Perth, good luck bro." Pawin said patting my shoulder.

"Wtf, he has his own reasons, that's why he is like that. And Neo, thanks for your information. But from now on, if anyone dares to say something to him tell me. I will take care of that person." I said looking at Neo giving him a thank you smile.

"Let's go guys and play football for sometime." I said and walked out of the class , looking at his direction for the last time. He is still looking down so focusing on his book.

"Stop looking at him already." Pawin said looking at me with such an expression. Marc is talking on his phone with someone.

"Why are you jealous. You know you should confessed your feelings to him."

"I am scared. I don't want to lose my friendship because of my feelings." Pawin said signing.

"How long are you going to hide those feelings."

"What are you guys talking about." Marc said looking at his phone. but he is walking towards us.

"Nothing, we are just talking about something." Pawin said nervously laughing.

"Okay, let's go to playground." Marc said.

I looked at pawin and signed. He is not going to confess soon.

After playing football, I come to home.

There is no one accept a aunt, who is also a maid in our house. But I always called her aunt. She has been taking care of us from childhood.

She give glass of water and then I take shower. It's already time for my parents to come home. P'ohm is coming late today because he has date with p'nanon.

I heard my parents voices from outside. I went downstairs and see my parents sitting on couch.

"Maa, paa. When did you guys come." I walked to them and sit in between them.

"We just arrived. How is your day son." Paa said.

"It's really good paa."

"Well, i think you meet your cute boy that's why it's really good day for you." Maa said teasing me.

"Maa, i see him today. He is sleeping under the tree. Looking so adorable."

"Ohm told us everything about him perth. I just want to say son, please don't hurt him anymore. He is suffering alot already. Make sure he will stay happy." Paa said.

"And he is so cute, dont leave him. Now, I want him to make my son-in-law. Perth, i want to spoil him like i spoiled you and ohm. we all will give the family love to him. Even his own family cruel to him, but we will make him feel family warmth son. But promise me, you will never hurt him and don't make him suffer more." Maa said holding my hands.

"I know paa and dad. And I will try my best to make him talk with me and everyone. And I promise I will not hurt him. I will always protect him. I will make him the happiest person. And we will help him in every way. And don't worry mom, only he will become your son-in-law." I said chuckling. Maa and paa laughed.

"About his fees perth, do you know anything." Paa asked.

"Yes paa, I talked with head teacher today. He said that he is really good at his studies and he is also schoolership student. He just give them other fees. About that, I already told teacher that from now on tell me about his fees. But don't let him know."

Paa ruffled my hairs.

"That's my boy, I will talk again with teacher. Just focus on our son-in-law now." Paa said.

"I have his whole schedule paa, I will to talk with him tomorrow"

"Btw, did you know his name now. Ohm said he didn't told his name to you."

"I know maa, he is in same collage and I know some students from his class. He is so popular amongst students first because of his quietness and second because of his cuteness." They both laughed. Because i sounded a little bit of jealousy.

"Wahhh! I really want to meet him." Maa said excitedtly.

"Let's meet tomorrow baby....."

Hope you guys will like this part.
Thank you for reading this..
Ignore my grammer mistakes... English is not my first language.

Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛

I think I will never be able to come out of this zone. Overthinking, which is all about negativity.