part-8

No one pov:

At the end of the day, chimon made his way towards the only place which brought some peace in his life. Give him a reason to smile.

Chimon opened the door of Grandma's cafe and saw that grandma is taking order on the counter.

Chimon approached to her and stand beside her.

"Aigoo, my son. You come early today. How is your day. Did you eat anything. Why did not you come morning. I was waiting for you. Let me prepare something for you to eat. After that, you can work." Grandma asked multiple questions to him.

Chimon speak with grandma but not too much.

Chimon smiled at his caring grandma and nodded his head happily.

"You are looking happy."

"Khubb grandma" chimon said smile widely.

"Aigooo, always smile like this. You are more cuter when you smile."

"What do you want to eat chimon." Grandma asked ready to prepare something for him.

"I already eat." Chimon replied. Remembering how today he eat both breakfast and lunch. Perth smiling face was all he is remembering from the morning.

"Huhh!?. Grandma looked at him suspiciously.

"I made new best friend and also there is someone who made me eat my meals two time." Chimon replied.

"You made a friend... Who, how... I mean are they good boys. They are not playing any pranks on you right. " Grandma grabbed chimon arms asking him many questions.

Chimon told her everything, what happened in the house today and how he end up meeting perth. And his friends.

"Just be careful son. I don't want you to get hurt."

Chimon nodded at her words.

Days went like that, perth daily make sure that chimon is eating both breakfast and lunch with him.

He already met grandma also. First, grandma is bit insecure about him but later he finds out that he really likes chimon. So he make sure to give a lecturer to perth and told him everything. How he met him and how they both are helping each other. Grandma is happy to find out that, now there is someone who is for chimon.

Perth, always make sure to help chimon whenever he need him. He is always there for him. He didn't force chimon to talk with him.

Chimon asked him why he is not forcing him to say something to him. He just smiled at him and said that I am always waiting for you. But I will never force you to say something to me. I understand that you need your time.

On the other hand, chimon is feeling his hope is finally becoming true. He is happy, happy that yes, here is someone for him.
He knows he is developing feelings for perth. The bond they have is much more than word friends....

These days, he is smiling. He is sleeping more day by day. He is eating healthy food daily. He is getting chubbier. He is not overthinking like before.

But deep down, he is still so afraid. He is scared to accept his feelings.

He thinks that he don't deserve perth. Perth deserves someone who is more batter than him. But he don't want go away from him also. He wants to be with him always.

Chimon love perth.

But his nagetive thoughts about himself. Never let him confess that he loves him. He wants to talk with him.

Perth is handsome, rich, kind hearted, smart and matured. He is so perfect..

And...
Here I am.

I am nothing but a burden to him.

An ovethinker can understand what is overthinking means to them. And at a point these all overthinking is true.

Pawin and chimon is comfortable with each other. They are beat friends. Always helping each other.

Chimon feels so lucky to have friends like pawin.

Will chimon be able to come out of his insecure feelings. Will he be able to accept that he has feelings for perth. And he deserves him. Will he ever come out of his negative self. Will he be able to love himself, and accept the way he is.

Let's find out in the following chapters.

Hello guyss... Thank you so much for reading this.

Ignore my grammar mistakes.

Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛