part-2

Chimon pov:

Hope!

Hope is a word that makes me want to live my life. Or else I would have died by now.

This loneliness is killing me. But hope is keeping me alive.

I hope that someday, someone will also come into my life and make me feel secure, happy and most importantly make me feel alive.

I hope, that maybe my parents will understand me one day, they will love me. They will support me like I always want.

I hope my big brother pang will also support me like all the siblings do. I also want to tell him everything, I want to cry in his embrace like old times. I want him to talk to me like old times.

But right now, I'm losing it. I feel like,The hope is also fading.

I can't live like that, the hate of my own parents. That disgusting eyes of my own brother. Their all hated words, make me want to just die.

Why I'm even alive. I prayed every night that please god. Don't wake me up anymore. But why I always opened my eyes in the next morning. Why can't I just sleep for forever.

This all silent treatment is like someone is stabbing me without saying anything.

The look, which i received from everyone. It's all suffocating.

Finally after lot's of efforts, I tried to ignore everything. Try to not feel anything.

But that didn't happened, I started to stay silent. Eating less. I always stayed in my room, afraid that I will disturb my family. But do anyone care!

No...

Nobody care about me. There is no one, who is worried about me. Who is caring for me.

I stayed in my room for like 3 days and didn't come out. But nobody come to me and asked me that if i eat something. Is i am okay?

Then I accepted that, I just stayed silent.

I am so scared from my family.

But if I smile or talk with someone that is only grandma. I worked in grandma cafe. It's her own little cafe.

One day, I am not feeling well. So I decided to go home. But in the way to house, I fell down.

I had heavy fever that day. And I remember how grandma helped me whole time. Made a porridge for me, feed me.

That was the first time in my life, that I feel loved.

The love which i didn't received from my own mother, father or anyone.

But now, I'm receiving from a total stranger.

When grandma is feeding me, tears auro made a way down from my face. She got worries and started asking me, are you hurt son. Is your head is hurting. Are you okay. Is soup is not tasty.

After hearing that, i cried. Cried so hard. She hugged me and pat my back till I calmed down.

Then I tell her everything. She is so angry after hearing how mh parents treated me.

But then she said that from now on you are my son. You can always come and stay with me. And don't you dare to skip your meals. Come here! Whenever you are hungry.

That day, is best day of my life. I'm so happy.

After that, i decorated grandma cafe. After collage, I always go to grandma and help her with cafe. I know cooking.

But grandma said, she don't want me to work for her free. She will pay me. I refused many times. But she said then you don't have to help me. Just come here and stay how much you want.