part-5

Perth pov:

I was in ground playing football, when I see chimon walking towards rooftop. I followed him. He is looking like he will cry anytime and I want to know why he is looking so sad.

He is really crying, when I see him at rooftop. So i comfort him as much as I can.

Thanks to God that he eat with me. I think he will denied my offer of eating together.

After eating, he started studying and didn't even look up for a once time. I stared at him whole time. I think he can feel my eyes on him that's why he didn't look up.

For sure, I made him uncomfortable.

Marc and pawin looked at me from distence and smiled at me saying su su na.

Yesterday, i told them everything that how i saw him for the first time. They teased me at first. but they both are so happy to finding out that finally I'm trying to open my heart for someone. So they said they will always  support me in every situation.

And both left from there.

When, it time for first class of the day. He slide a note towards me and bow down a little. Then he walked away to his class.

I stared at the note....

"Thank you...."

He did not say a word whole time. But i understand, I will make him talk again.

I didn't force him to speak or say anything to me. I will never do that, when he wants he will talk with me. But I'm dying here to even hear a few words from him. I'm sure like him his voice will be so beautiful.

I kept the note inside my pocket and walked to my class.

There is standing marc and pawin outside the class. Properly waiting for me.

"Why are you both standing outside." I said walking into class. Teacher is not here yet. I sat down on my place and marc and pawin sat in the front table.

"We are waiting for a boy, who is busy feeding his boy. " Marc said.

"So how is it. Did he speak anything?" Pawin said looking at me like give me all details. What you both talked. How did you meet early in the morning.

"How did you even made him eat breakfast with you. I mean all the students there are looking at both of you. I heard them saying, chimon have never looked at anyone but here he is eating with perth." Marc speaks.

I told them about what happens in the morning. And how I made him eat with me.

"He is looking down all the time but when we are at the rooftop, he is looking at me with his beautiful eyes whole time. Like he is reading my eyes. He just nodded his head as yes and no. He did not even utter a word. I have to try even more hard." I looked at the note where he write thank you.

"And what is this, " pawin pointed at note.

"He didn't said anything but instead he wrote down. " I said signing.

"Well, it's a good starting for both of you." Marc said.

"Yeah, you should make him comfortable with you first." Pawin said.

He is right if I made him comfortable with me. He will talk with me too.

"Let's see."

Teacher walked into the class. But there are so many students standing outside.

"Good morning students, they are also second year students. We don't have many English teachers, so head teacher decided that we should make two classes together and it will also help you all to get along with each other. They are from next class. So from today onwards, they will be here for two classes on 2nd and 7th lecture. Now please come in students and sit wherever you finds a seats." Teacher said letting all the students inside the class. There are maximum 20 students.