part-1

Perth pov:

"After a lot of struggle, we can always find a way to do something. We can achieve our dreams only if we do struggle and never fall off. If we fail for the first time, it's okay. Try again and again and again. Do until, you are not a failure anymore. You have to be successful by your own efforts."

This is what my parents are teaching me from the start. They are successful businessmen. They have gone through many things in their lives.

My big brother also works in my parents company. They are all really hardworking.

I also go there and work there sometime. My parents always told me to enjoy your college life first. After that, you can work. They are really understanding.

My brother supports me always. He is my best friend. I can share everything with him.

So here today, I'm standing in front of his office to share something again and maybe I need a little help from him.

I knocked twice.

"Please, come in."

I opened the door and there he is working. He didn't look up, still so into the file.

"Yes..." He said again.

"Phiiiii'ohmmm.."

"Ooo, perth. What are you doing here." He said finally looking up and leaving his files.

"I need your help phi." I said almost whining like a kid.

"Come here and sit first" he said sitting on the couch and patting side to him.

I walked towards him and sat down.

"Did you eat perth, do you want me to order something for you."

" I already eat phi, but I need your help. If you have work, then we will talk later. You can complete your work first."

"I'm not busy. now speak, you big baby."

"I'm not a baby phi"

"Looking like one."

"Phi... I need someone's information."

"Who?, do you know the name. and why do you need someone information. You never asked this before." He said raising his eyebrow looking at me.

"O...oo, phi. I d... Don't know his n..name."

"Whatt, then how I'm going to find the information. At least, tell me the name or some details of that person."

"I don't know his name, I saw him today for the first time and he is so cute phi. His cheeks are so fluffy and he is looking like a baby while working. He is wiping the table but the pout in his lips and the way he is so focused on his work. He is wearing oversized clothes. Phi, he is just so cute and adorable. I want to hide him. I stand there to watch him. And you know I don't know when half an hour passes. It feels like it's just a few minutes that I'm watching him. When he smiles his eyes are half closed phi. His smile is so beautiful. I haven't seen any cute and fluffy boy like him." I kept saying everything that I saw today and that cute boy face is only I can imagine. I forget about anything and the smiling face is all I know.

But i didn't realise my phi is looking at me with his silly smile. When I face him. He raised his eyes.

"So that cute and fluffy boy. The boy who is looking so cute wiping a table. And looking so adorable while smiling. The boy, who is so focused on his work with this cute pout on his lips. Are the one you need information about?." He said teasing me. And then, I realise I too many things. Ahhh! It's embarrassing.