part - 10

Chimon:

After talking with grandma, I decided to talk with perth.

Today, I'm not feeling well. So Grandma forced me to go home first and take a rest.

I went to my room. Take a shower and I am feeling dizzy.

The medicine is in the kitchen.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen, holding walls to not fall down.

But in the kitchen, there is mom making dinner.

She looked at me but ignored me.

I reached the counter taking out the medicine box.

But the box slipped down and all the medicine fell down on the floor.

I have a very bad headache and this dizziness makes it worse.

I slowly sat down and collected every medicine and kept it in the box again.

As I was about to get up but i fell down. My head hit on the counter.

I hissed out. It's painful.

I looked up to see my mom didn't even look at me even once.

I signed and got up so difficult and  took some medicine making my way back to the room.

I fell on the ground and i don't know when I passed out.

My phone ring.

I get my consciousness when my phone rings.

I grabbed my phone to see it's perth.

I picked up.

"Chimon, why aren't you replying my msges. I texted you many times. Grandma said you are not feeling well. Are you okay now. Did you eat something. Did you take your medicine. Pawin is also kept texting you. But you didn't replied to him as well. Hello. Hello. Are you there, are you okay."

"P... perth" i said slowly.

My whole body is burning.

"Y...yes, chimon... A..are you okay.. say something." He asked. His voice is cracking.

"P...perth, it's painful. My.... W..whole body is b.. burning." My voice is shaking as well as my hands and legs.

"Baby, I'm coming. Okay. Wait for me. Just talk with me. Don't hung up okay" perth said. He is worried.

"It's cold."

"Do you have a fever Mon." He asked again.

"Khubb, fever,... My head is hurting so much."

"I'm here chimon, just outside. I'm coming okay"

And that's the last word I hear from him and again I passed out.

Perth pov:

I ring the doorbell.

After sometime, someone opened it. It's his brother.

"Where is chimon room phi." I asked him directly coming into his house. Not caring about what they will think or say. But right now only chimon matter to me.

"What... Who are you. What are you doing here at this hour." His brother said.

"Phi, where is chimon. "I asked again. I don't know why I'm losing my control. I remember how they all are treating him.

"Who is he pang." It's chimon parents. His dad asked pang pointing at perth.

"I'm looking for chimon. Just tell me where is his room." I asked again.