part-4

Chimon pov:

I'm tired. So tired.

What I even did to them. I shouldn't have come out as gay in front of my family. It's my biggest mistake ever. Their behaviour hurts.

Morning, I was filling my water bottle. But at the same time maa and paa walked into kitchen.

They were laughing about something, but when they see me they went silent.

They looked at me for second and paa looked away from me saying

"I don't have appetite anymore, I'm going" and walked away from there.

Maa looked at me with furious eyes.

"Why the heck you didn't leave yet. Just because of you he leave without his breakfast. I'm so sick of you. Why are you even in this house." She says while my big brother is standing beside her. He hold her hand.

"Maa, let's go."

"Aren't you going to say a word again. Are you fucking mute. Why are you so silent." Maa shouted again.

I flinches at sudden shout. My hands and legs started shaking.

"You are so weak." Maa said and walked away.

I immediately went to my room and after calming down a bit, I grabbed my bag and dashed out of the house.

I didn't stopped at Grandma's cafe today. I went straight to my collage.

There are just few students minding their own businesses. Some are playing football.

Maa words was still roaming in my mind.

I walked towards rooftop. It's the place which I love. Whenever I don't want to attend class, I always come to relax my mind and sit there in silent.

I sat on the bench. And stared in front of me. It's beautiful view. Sun is rising slowly, the shadow of buildings. And the air is fresh.

I breath in and out. But I feel like crying.

One by one tears started flowing from my eyes. All the things they said running through my head.

"I'm so sick of you"

"Why are you even in this house"

"You are so weak."

"Are you fucking mute"

Why they hate me this much. Just because i am weak.  But this is me. How can I change myself. I can't.

I cried and cried. Loosing up my heart.

But suddenly someone wipped my tears. I flinched at the sudden touch on my cheeks.

I opened my eyes to see who is wiping my tears.

He is so handsome, wearing all black clothes.
He bent down in front of me. Placed his hands on my lap. This time I didn't flinch. But this feeling is something which i can't describe. He is not making me feel disgusting, not giving me any weird looks.

But his eyes, he is worried about me. But w..whyy.

"Why are you crying."

His voice is deep and calming. I don't know why but I want to speak with him. I want to say everything to him. but nothing comes out of my mouth, not even a word.

I'm just staring at his face, mainly those eyes, which is concerned for me. Except grandma, I have never seen someone looking at me like this.

When I did not give him any reply. He softly placed his hands on my cheeks and caressed there.