part-11

No one pov:

Perth is holding a chimon hand and doesn't want to let it go. He is staring at him. Thinking deeply.

"You are so important to me chimon. You know when I first saw you that moment I didn't know myself that you were going to become another part of my life. You are such a precious baby. I am trying my best to make you happy and comfortable. I will always wait for you. Get well soon baby." Perth said and kissed his forehead softly.

And he doesn't know when he fall asleep in the chair.

They both are sleeping.

Chimon slowly opened his eyes. His eyes are so heavy. But his head is not aching like before.

He again closes is eyes. And after a moment he opened his eyes properly only to look at the sleeping figure.

He slowly raised his hand and caressed his cheeks and hairs. Not wanting to wake him up.

"Thank you so much perth, for caring about me. Making me feel so special. Please, just wait a little for me." Chimon thought.

He is still caressing his cheeks. His eyes fell on perth lips. His hands made a way towards his lips and softly he touched his lips.

Perth shifted a little, but the uncomfortable position woke him up.

He looked at chimon only to see that he was looking at him with a soft smile.

He hurriedly held his hands and started asking him questions.

"Are you okay chimon, when did you wake up. Does your head are in pain. Are you still feeling hot." Perth asked him. Checking his fever.

"Let me call the doctor. And also grab a Pen and paper. You can write there. Okay." Perth said. But chimon holds his hand.

Perth looked at him confused.

"Perth‍, calm down. I'm fine." Chimon said smiling at him.

He is feeling so happy.

First whenever he is sick. No one take care of him. He always suffered alone. But he is happy, that there is someone who is worried for him. Someone who stayed by his side whole night. He is feeling so many emotions.

His eyes get teary. It's happy tears.

Perth looked at him worried and hold his cheek in his palms.

"Why are you crying. Tell me. Is it paining somewhere. Let me call doctor first. Stop crying baby."  Perth said wiping his tears.

"Don't leave me perth."

"Look, I'm here chimon. I Will not leave me. I can never do that. You are so important to me. I am always here for you. Stop crying flower." Perth said hugging him.

He is making circles in his back calming him.

"Don't leave me perth. You are my only hope. You are so important to me. Please don't leave me."

"I'm not. I will never leave you baby. Stop crying." Perth kissed his forehead.

After sometime chimon stopped crying. But they are still hugging. Chimon is not letting him go.

"Baby, let me call doctor. So that we can go home." Perth asked in low voice.

Patting his head. His one hand is still making circles in his back.

But chimon is holding his waist tightly.

"I don't want to leave you." Chimon whispered.

"I am not going anywhere baby. But i have to call mom and informed her that you are awake. Also let doctor check you. Also, you have to eat something than take medicine."