part-15

Perth pov:

We all are having dinner. Paa is sitting in main chair and maa and phi is sitting opposite of me and chimon.

"Chimon, have this." Maa said again giving him another dish.

He looked at maa but nodded his head and started eating again.

"Son, have some more rice" paa said pointing at rice and giving him smile.

He nodded his head again smiling.

"Mon, have curry also. It's delicious." This time phi said.

Chimon again looked at phi and nodded his head smiling.

"Son,....." As paa was about to say something but i interrupt.

"Let him eat peacefully." I said with irritated voice.

With Chimon everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"What,.... He will tell you guys if he want something. Can you let him eat in peace." I said with a little angry voice.

"Sorry son,..." Paa said.

"Why are you angry at us. I want to take care of him." Maa replied.

"I know you are trying to take care of him. But atleast eat him in peace. You all are keep saying try this, have this. Don't make him uncomfortable guys." I said calmly this time.

"I'm not uncomfy. I'm loving this." Chimon said in low voice but enough for everyone to hear.

"See, you are just jealous. Baby, we are your family. We are not going to take away from you." Maa said.

"Okay okay, eat." I slowly said and sneakily placed my hand on chimon lap.

He coughed loudly and looked at me.

"Here have some water son." Maa handed her water.

He gulped down a water and looked at me and then my hand on his thigh.

"Perth..." P'ohm called me.

"Khub phi" i said and take a bite.

"I think you forget but the table is mirrored. We can see you hand." P'ohm said teasing me.

I immediately remove my hand from his lap cough loudly.

"Here, have some water perth." P'ohm said giving me water.

I drank water and not looked at my parents and p'ohm laughing faces.

I looked at chimon, he is looking at his place.

"So what, he is my boyfriend." I looked at their shocked expressions.

"Boyfriend...."

"When did this happen"

"Why you didn't tell me."

They started asking questions.

"Relax guys, " i said shushing them..

I held chimon hand and intervind our fingers.

"We are officially dating now."

Chimon looked at me when i announced, his cheeks turned rosy red. He is shy.

"Aww, chimon is my son in-law now." Mom said whipping his fake tears." I'm so happy"

"Mom, we just started dating. We are not married yet."

"Then get married soon. I want him to my son-in-law as soon as possible perth." Mom said excited.

"Mom...." I looked at chimon. Small smile is in his face but he is not looking up.

"Congrats bro and brother-in-law." P'ohm said.

"Thanks phi"

Chimon nodded. I can see he is not fully comfy but he is trying his best to talk with everyone. His voice is also low. But we all are happy that he is getting comfortable with us.

I squeezed his hand and he looked at me.

"Officially welcome in our family son." Paa said smiling at both of us.

"Thank you paa..." Chimon said slowly and smiled at everyone.

"Thanks dad,    oh I brought cake. Let's eat after dinner." I said remembering about cake.

After eating dinner and cake, we all sat in living room and talked. They are asking us how in just 2 hours we become boyfriends.
And phi is teasing us.

"Nanon wants to come tomorrow to meet chimon."

"Umm, p'ohm chimon said he wants to attend collage tomorrow and after that we have to go his house to pick some stuff." I replied.

"Ask Non to come and have dinner here. That way we all can spend time together." Paa said looking at phi.

"Yes, that's good plan, I will ask him to come and have dinner with us. He is excited to meet chimon." P'ohm replied to dad and smiled brightly.

It's written in his face that he is thinking about his boyfriend.

I feel weight on my shoulder and turned to see chimon is sleeping and his head is on my shoulder.

"Go and lay him down in his room. He has already taken his medicines." Maa said, pointing at chimon.

"Yes mom, good night guys." I said and slowly picked him up. He snuggles into my chest like a kid.

"Adore him at room as much you want perth. Don't make me feel lonely here. I am missing my boyfriend." P'ohm said dramatically.

"But my boyfriend is here, I can adore him as much as I want." I said teasing him.

"I'm going to talk with Nanon." P'ohm said and walked away saying good night to everyone.

Maa walked to me and packed chimon forehead.

"Good night babies. Sleep well."

I slowly take steps towards room and carefully lay him down not wanting to wake him up.

"Good night baby..." I whisper and packed his cheeks.

My eyes landed on his lips and suddenly I remember the kiss we shared today. His lips is so soft like a cotton candy and I can eat his lips whole day. It's not heated kiss. But a very loving kiss. It's shows how much we love each other. After backing away, we both hugged each other in the same position until my phone rang and we both have to backed away. The warmth was so peaceful. I want to stay with him like this always.

I gently placed soft pack on his forehead and stare at him sitting beside him.

I was holding his hand.

After half a hour, my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's pawin call. I slowly removed my hand from his grip and adjust the blanket on him. And walked out of the room picking up pawin call.

"Hello."

"How is chimon perth..." He asked immediately when I picked his call.

"He is fine, sleeping right now." I replied.

"Are you guys coming collage tomorrow.?" It's not pawin but marc...

"Marc... What are you both doing together at this hour." I asked almost forgetting that they are dating now.

"Bro, we are dating. So I asked pawin to move in with me." Marc replied.

"That's fast bro...." I said chuckling.

"Well, not as you. Chimon is also living with you. Did you talked with him..?" This time it's pawin.

"Well, we are dating now." I said smiling.

"Wow,, congrats broo.." they both said.

"Thanks, let's meet tomorrow. Good night." I said disconnecting call.

I walked to my room and after brushing my teeth and doing some work i fall asleep.

And triple update ...

Hope you guys will like this ...
I will come back soon ...
Stay safe and healthy everyone ..
Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛