part-12

No one pov:

After talking for some time Perth's parents and brother left for their work.

The doctor informed them that they can leave in the Evening.

Now it's only perth and chimon is in the room.

Chimon is lying down on bed looking at perth. Who is talking with pawin and marc on call.

After talking with them and explaining them everything perth hung up the phone.

He looked at chimon only to see him sleeping.

Perth sat down beside chimon and hold his hand.

"I know that your parents are not treating you well. But what I hear last night from them, it's disgusting. How are you hearing all of these words. Now I understand why you become quiet. Chimon you deserved every happiness. And I will make sure now your parents will pay but they did with you. They didn't even care to ask about you. I just want you to stay happy. Come and stay with us chimon." Perth whispered not knowing that chimon is awake and listening everything.

"What did they said."  Chimon asked opening his eyes.

"You are not sleeping. Sleep chimon and get some rest." Perth said trying to change convo.

"What did they said to you perth." Chimon asked again same thing.

"Nothing,. don't worry about that."

Nobody speak after that. But after sometime chimon. Broke the silence.

"You hear everything from them for me. Why perth."  Chimon whispered.

"Like I always say, you are so precious and important to me perth. I can do anything for you." Perth said looking at his eyes.

"Me..?" Chimon said pointing at himself.

"We will talk about this at home. Now sleep then we will leave." Perth placed soft kiss on his hand.

"Can we ... Umm.. go to y...your h...house." chimon said avoiding perth eyes.

He doesn't want to go there again. He always wants to leave that house. But he can't do that. Not until, he doesn't get any job. So that he can go and live alone then.

But now, he has someone, perth... And his family. Who wants him to come and live with them. He has someone by his side. He made this decision that he will go and. Stay with them until he is recovered.

"Huh... You mean..." Chimon interrupts him.

"I want to stay with you all until I'm fully recovered."  Chimon said smiling softly at him.

Perth grabbed his phone and called someone.

"Maa, chimon is ready to come and stay with us until he is recovered. Prepare a room for him and every necessary things. We will see you at home." He said excitedtly.

Chimon giggles looking at perth.

"You don't have prepared everything. We can stop at my house and so that I can grab every necessary things."

"We are not going there. And also it's nothing. Let me spoil you. I can buy  everything for you." Perth said.

Chimon get up a little and packed perth cheeks and nose and then hide in his blanket.

"Thank you for everything perth." He whispered.

Perth is still in shock, he looked at his baby who is hiding behind a blanket. His phone ring again.

It's his mom, they all are so excited that chimon get agreed to stay with us.

Perth removed the blanket from chimon face and saw that he had already fallen asleep in just two minutes. He removed hairs which is covering his face.

..

Enjoyyyyyyy🌓
It's short chapter... Sorry ...I will give update soon ...
Byebye
Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛