part-9

No one pov:

Pawin and marc both are sitting in ground. They both are sweating after playing football without break.

"Here.." pawin give marc water bottle.

"Thanks..." Marc said opened the bottle cap.

Started drinking water. In pawin eyes he is looking so hot. Sweat is all over his face and neck and they way he is gulping water.

He is looking at his face and neck and gulped down.

"Uhh. I... I need to...yeah go." Pawim said wants to slap myself for stuttering.

As he was about to go ,Marc held my arm and the next thing he knew was that he was sitting on his lap.

"Where are you going." He whisper.

"Uhh, t.. to " pawin can't think of anything at a moment. His cheeks are red, he is feeling little hot.

"Why are you stuttering babe." He whispered again near his ear.

Pawin looked at Marc when he called him babe.

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow evening." Marc asked holding pawin hand.

Both are staring at each other.

"Huhh..!" Pawin is so confused of what is happening.

"Would you or not pawin." Marc asked again not leaving his hand or neither eyes.

"I think I'm dreaming." Pawin thought unknown that he thinking so loud.

"You are not dreaming babe." Marc chuckles and placed soft kiss on his hand.

Pawin immediately get up, he is so embarrassed now. He turned around, don't want to show is blushing and embarrassing face to marc.

He slowly nodded his head and said

"Text me time, and place."

"I will pick you up, be ready around 2pm."

"Huhhh..." He looked at him this time.

"What, i will pick you up. See you tomorrow babe." Marc said placing kiss on cheek and walking away.

Pawin placed his hand on his cheek. Not believing anything.

He slap his cheek thinking it is dream.  But it's not.

After coming to his senses, he jumped around like kid. Feeling so happy. He wants to give this news to chimon. And scream in front of him.

He texted chimon to know where he is. Chimon told him he is still in cafe. So he went to the  cafe to meet chimon.

Pawin see that chimon is working. He walked into the cafe and hugged chimon from behind. Startling him at bit. But he smiled widely when he sees who hugged him.

They both sit down.

"Guess what...?"

Chimon looked at him suspicious.

"Marc asked me to go out with him tomorrow." Pawin said feeling shy.

Pawin told him how he was sitting on his lap and how he kissed his cheek and hand. He is telling everything to chimon happy like a kid.

Chimon is smiling at him whole time, chuckling how pawin is behaving like kid and how his cheeks are turning more red.

He is nodding at his word.

Chimon think, would he be also happy like this, if in future they will have moment's like this. He is already so shy with perth.

He don't look up in front of perth, because his face is always red whenever he is with him. Or whenever he see him. He started blushing.

They both are enjoying their time.

After saying everything in front of chimon, pawin decided to buy outfit for tomorrow. So he left cafe after staying there for sometime.

Chimon is so happy for his friend.

He went to grandma and started preparing orders with her.

"Why don't you give a chance to perth also mon." Grandma asked chimon, who looked at her with his big eyes.

"W...what, grandma...." He didn't utter a word.

He never tell anyone that he has feelings for perth.

"Mon, give him a chance. Give yourself a chance to be loved by someone. Come over from your fears mon. Son, you deserved every thing in this world. Don't think you are worthless. He is good guy son, I have seen in his eyes, how much he loves you. He will never hurt you. Just give him and yourself a chance mon."

"Grandma.....

It's so difficult for me. I just can't."

"Nothing is difficult in this world, if you try hard. Don't regret it later son. Always remember, you deserve everything. I'm always here for you." Grandma said.

Chimon hugged her.

I will try grandma.

I am going to try my best.

To overcome from this fears.

From these negative thoughts

To give a chance to myself....

To perth...

Hope you guyss like this chapter ... 🌓
Let's meet again soon...
Thank you so much
Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛🌓