Ouran High School Host Club ~ After Story Chapter 4~

Sorry it took so long guys!! Watashi wa Baka! (I'm an idiot!) I lost all the stories, BUT managed to retrieve them, Yay! Sorrryyy!! I hope you guys like this new addition to the OHSHC Fanfiction family :P I'm thinking about just leaving it here? Whta do you guys think? Should I continue or leave it, continue amother fanfiction, or start a new one and if so, what anime? :DD Enjoy!~...

"Hika-chaaannn~, I'm hungry"

"Of course you are"

"Can you get me something to eat?"

"Yuka, love, it's 3 am"

"Your point..?" Hikaru groaned. This was the nightly routine that he should probably have gotten used too by now.

"But I'm eating for two, Hika-Chan" He couldn't argue with that.

With a groan he got up and made his dark decent into the house to the kitchen.

He opened the fridge, flinching as the bright light shone in his eyes and he scanned the shelves, searching for something to take back to bed.

His eyes fell upon a packet of chocolate biscuits and he scampered back to bed.

"Here" He was greeted with a grateful smile.

"Thanks Hikaru" She smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead before diving into the sugary treats.

--

Yuka sat on the couch with difficulty, her rounding stomach making it hard for her to do simple tasks.

Hikaru was always near-by to lend a hand or wait on her, 24/7.

She didn't mind though, she'd laugh and tell him she was fine. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Around the 9nth months mark, Hikaru began to fret, and baby-proofed the whole house, double checking.

"O-Okay, there's no pointy edges" Yuka chuckled.

"Hikaru, the baby won't be to walk for a while" Hikaru's shoulders slumped.

"Just in case though, y'know it might be a super baby"

"Hikaru, I highly doubt that"

"Nuh-huhh!"

"So, you're saying our baby has superhuman powers?"

"There's a chance"

"Oh really?"

"Yep"

"And what are the chances?"

"40-80" Yuka burst into laughter.

"I hope our baby has better math skills than you" Hikaru chuckled.

--

Hikaru rubbed his eyes as he turned drowsily in his sleep, Yuka lay next to him, wide awake and in severe pain. Clutching her stomach, she attempted to wake Hikaru up.

"H-Hikaru!" He opened his eyes slowly.

"W-what is it?" He felt the soaked bedside next to him.

"T-The baby is coming!" She fretted, a bit of panic in her voice. Hikaru had never moved so fast in his life.

--

Yuka's cry of pain bounced off the walls of their tiny hospital room. Hikaru's hand was clenched tight between her fingers and his fingers had started to turn purple.

"Y-Yuka, it's okay just breathe"

"Shut up Hikaru! You don't know what this is like!" He just chuckled, which she tried not to take notice of.

"H-Hikaru I want it out, it hurts, so much.."

"I know, love, I know"

"P-Please" Her never ending river of tears ran down her face.

"It'll be worth it, Yu-Chan"

"W-will you  stay?"

"Of course" He kissed the back of her hand sweetly.

"P-promise?"

"I promise"

--

After hours of agonizing pain and tears, baby Emiri, which was the name they had planned,  was first held by her mother. Hikaru cooed quietly, looking down at the tiny baby.

Yuka tiredly looked up at the man who had so lovingly stood by her, no matter how hard she squeezed his hand, or yelled at him, he had stayed, for her sake.

Emiri squeaked quietly and opened her eyes slightly, peering up at the two.

Hikaru cooed again.

"She has my eyes" Yuka smiled.

"Yeah, and they're just as beautiful on her, as they are on you" Hikaru felt a wave of joy, and he struggled to keep it from overflowing, but the silent tears slid down his face, sliding into the creases of his smile as he beamed down at the baby girl.

"I'll keep you safe, that's a promise Emiri, I promise to keep you safe with everything I am and have, for  ever" Hikaru vowed as he couldn't wipe the smile from his reddening face.

Yuka was exhausted, but managed to smile widely, just for Hikaru, then looking down at the baby, she repeated the same vow.

"For ever and ever" She repeated, feeling the tears spring to her eyes.