Ouran High School Host Club~ After Story Chapter 2~

Chapter 2~ of After story

The day had dragged on agonizingly slow. Hikaru sat with a new host, Iriku, the 'fun' type.

"So, how much wood can Wood Chuck chuck if a Wood Chuck could chuck wood?" Iriku asked Hikaru.

"6"

"6?"

"Yes, 6"

"Oh

"Yeah" Hikaru ate his sandwich.

"You excited about Yuka coming home?" Iriku smiled, he was always smiling and laughing and having fun. He had requested to join the club ,and after a quick make-over, Tamaki and the others had been his derisible. He had been a quick hit with the ladies, that Tamaki had fretted over not being the favourite anymore.

"Of course I am" Hikaru smiled. Then the first mini firework went off.

Iriku had set up a few mini firework around Hikaru secretly, which scared the devil out of him. He had hit Iriku so hard in the back of the head. Iriku was still laughing about it with the ladies now.

Hikaru and Kaoru sat with their requestors, entwined around each other as usual.

"Hikaru has this joke about when ever I said the word 'twins', he tickles me" Kaoru chuckled.

"Well, it's fun" Hikaru added. The girls swooned. The last bell then went off to signal the end of school, and the ladies left for home after saying their good-byes.

But one person, instead of leaving, entered to everyone's surprize, and Hikaru jumped to his feet and Yuka walked into the room, out of uniform. Hikaru had her in his arms in seconds.

"You're back early!" He exclaimed, happily.

"Yeah, I was able to get on an early plane" She said, hugging him back just as tightly.

"I'm so glad you're back" He was speechless after that, just mesmerised by the sheer presence of his love. She showed them many pictures of her on her trip, and with classmates.

Hikaru hung off every word she said, he was constantly smiling and didn't take his eyes off for her for a second.

Kaoru was happy for his brother that he was finally happy.

It took Iriku a mere three seconds to flirt with Yuka, to which he got a hit over the head from Hikaru.

"You idiot, she's my girlfriend!" Hikaru defended Yuka, to which she laughed.

"Oh Hikaru" She laughed sweetly. Hikaru smiled, he loved her laugh more than anything else in this world.

--

Hikaru and Yuka walked home together. They could have called for a car to be sent out, but they both knew the other would rather take the long way home, giving them time to talk.

Their fingers were entwined around the others and they walked blissfully.

Hikaru had a warm feeling in his chest which was only present when he was near Yuka, and her smiling face.

She too felt this warm glow when he was close, when he was in her arms.

They made the slow walk to her house, and once they were out the front he fought the desire to hold her in his arms once more, to feel her long hair against his cheek, to feel her wrap her arms around him lovingly.

"Hikaru?"

"Yes?"

"Stay here with me tonight" She smiled.

"What?"

"You heard me"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

~~

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"Yeah"

"We could get caught by the maids, or worse your parents!"

"We won't, now don't wreck this"

"Fine"

~~

"H-Hikaru!"

"Shh, we'll get caught"

"I-I can't...k-keep quiet, I'm sorry"

"I can't believe we're doing this"

"Yeah, you were...o-only meant to b-be just sleeping over"

"Yuka?"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"I-I love you too Hikaru"

~~

The next day, Hikaru and Yuka were tangled up in the sheets of her bed. Their clothes, sprawled messily on the floor around them.

Hikaru was still sleeping blissfully, unlike Yuka who was awake.

She bit her lip. Did they really do what she think they did?

Her proof was the clothes on the floor.

Hikaru stirred in his sleep, murmuring her name as he rolled over to face her. She smiled at his cute pouting face as he snored lightly.

She couldn't resist but reach out to cup his face gently with her hand. His hand then gently reached up to put his hand over hers.

His eyes sleepily opened to smile at her slightly.

She felt herself being engulfed by his honey amber eyes and she blushed a bright red.

He pulled her to him, hugging her.

"I love you Yuka, so so much" He smiled.

"And I love you" She buried her face into his chest.

He smirked and twirled her hair around his fingers.

She let out a relaxed sigh. And it wasn't until one of the maids came in did they scream at her to get out, which amused Hikaru to no end.

He had laughed hysterically until Yuka had thrown a pillow at him, hitting him in the face.

They had both fallen into silence after that, just staring into each others eyes.

"Yuka, I love you" Hikaru said/

"Mm, I love you to" She smiled.

"Then marry me?" Hikaru's proposal came off quite desperate.

"Marry you?"

"Yes"

"You'll have to ask my father"

"I know"

"Are you sure you want to risk your hands being chopped off?"

"It's worth a shot"

"Yeah, with his shot gun"

"You're making this difficult, Yuka"

"I'm just saying, he isn't going to give up his innocent little girl so easily"

"You are not innocent"

"Hey, I can be"

"No, definitely not" Hikaru chuckled. She rolled her eyes.