~0~ Flatline ~0~

Beep...
Beep...

The hospital was cold and uninviting.

Beep...
Beep...

The white, long, almost endless halls kept twisting and turning.
The more anyone walks down them, the louder the footsteps echo, the more dirt and cobweb gather, more paint chips away from the walls.

This part of the hospital is almost completely abandoned.

Beep...
Beep...

They have been here for quite a while. No one visits them anymore, apart from the occasional doctor.

Beep...
Beep...

The flowers in the vase by the bed are rotten and dry, so dark, as if they are trying to hint something about the patient's fate.

Beep...
Beep...

The name in the patient's information board connected to the bed is faded, the date of them being accepted is barely readable- but it's somewhere around the 1930s.

They used to be famous once, that's what the rumors say. A whole scandle led them here, a big fiasco lost in time.
The people involved are long dead, yet this one still lays here, so many years later. Waiting to their inevitable demise.

Beep...
Beep...

The medical equipment is old and rusty, but still good enough to care for the person connected to it.
The monitor is faded and barely gives any images, but the noise is still clear.

Beep...
Beep...

Slowly giving up, getting quieter by the second...

Beep...
Beep...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Silence.

After decades of coma, the patient lost their weak grip on life and died.

All alone.

~~~~~~~
Heyyy, pilot chapter!

I am so excited that season 1 of Hazbin hotel is finally out!!

I've noticed that people started reading my VERY OLD, VERY CRINGY Alastor fanfic so I better write a good one, lol

---☆
CONTENT WARNINGS:
- Light drinking
- Light descriptions of murder scenes
- Angel Dust's occasional sex jokes
- Valentino.
- Cannibalism

...nothing's too extreme, but just to let you know.
---☆

SPOILERS!!
Some events in the show will appear in the story.

The rest of the story will be in Y/n's p.o.v, neutral pronounce.

Feel free to comment, I'd love to hear from readers and reactions ^^
Enjoy, and stay tuned...