Chapter 6

"Omar looks like he knows how to please a woman

"Omar looks like he knows how to please a woman." Chaney smirked making Brooke and Avery laugh, her eyes squinted as she watched Omar laugh at whatever one of his boys said to him.

"He definitely knows how to please me." Avery confirmed, a knowing smile on her face as she thought back on their sexual escapades.

She couldn't take her eyes off him as he stood on the far side of the yacht, dressed nothing but a pair of swim shorts. His rippling muscles and tattooed skin that Avery had spent the last few days committing to memory seemed to call out to her as they glistened under the early afternoon sun.

She'd never been made to feel so sexy and desired by a man, especially not one she'd met a little under a week ago.

"I can tell, I noticed the passion mark on your side boob you've been trying to conceal all afternoon." Brooke said teasingly as she poked the rather tender spot in amusement.

Avery recalled the exact moment he left the marking on her the night before, the way he made her fully surrender herself to him before he took her to heights unknown.

The way the silk grazed her wrists each time she forgot they were bound and tried to move them, his voice as he whispered filthy words of praise and satisfaction as he took her from behind.

"Do you guys plan on seeing one another once the vacation is over?" Chaney asked.

"We spoke about it a little, I wouldn't be opposed to it," Avery shrugged as she let out a sigh. "But we both know how these vacation flings go. We're caught up in the moment, the excitement, and the allure of being in a new place with no strings attached. It's like a fantasy, a temporary escape from reality."

Avery's gaze shifted back to Omar, his laughter filling the air and momentarily distracting her from Chaney's question. She wondered if he felt the same way, if he viewed their connection as just a fleeting encounter or something more.

"I think you should see him again," Chaney smiled as Brooke nodded her head in agreement, the chilled glass that she sipped from raised to her lips as she finished her drink. "You both have the means and the access to travel to one another," Chaney pointed out.