Chapter 24

"One day I'm gonna fuck this tight hole open," Omar growled as the head of his dick tapped against her second entrance, using the arousal that leaked from her to lubricate the tight closing

"I'm going to lay you down and train you until you can take every inch of me." Omar continued.

Avery swallowed the lump of anticipation in her throat as she listened to Omar move around behind her, goosebumps forming on her skin when she felt his hands take hold of her hips.

"Baby, what are you going to do now?" She asked turning her head so she could look back at him.

Avery's breathing trembled as she felt Omar use his hands to spread her open from behind, his warm breaths fanning out over her wet flesh as he chose his words.

Goosebumps covered Avery's skin as Omar kissed his way up the curve of her spine, until he reached the back of her neck.

"Whatever the fuck I want," he laughed lustfully into her ear. "I might fuck you hard and deep, I might take my time and play in them guts. I haven't decided yet."

"Omar, do everything to me please," Avery all but begged, the desperation in her voice completely unfamiliar to her.

Omar chuckled darkly at her plea, his fingers gripping her hips tightly as he positioned himself behind her. Without warning, he pushed his hips forward, sinking his length deep inside her tightness. Avery gasped at the sudden invasion, her body arching in response to the overwhelming sensation.

Feeling her body's response to him, Omar began to move with a primal rhythm, each thrust sending waves of pleasure coursing through Avery's body. His grip on her hips tightened as he pounded into her with unrelenting force, the sound of their bodies colliding filling the room.

Avery's moans and cries of ecstasy spurred Omar on, his movements becoming more urgent and intense.

"Tell me your pussy is mine," he growled as he continued to thrust into her relentlessly, his words fueling Avery's arousal even more.

"It's yours, Omar, all yours," she gasped out, her voice filled with need and desire.

Omar's pace quickened, his primal instincts taking over as he claimed her body as his own. Avery let out a groan of satisfaction as wrapped his hand around the front of her throat, an action he knew would drive her wild with desire. Avery felt a surge of pleasure mixed with a hint of danger as he exerted his dominance over her.

"This perfect little body is mine, every last inch," to emphasize his point, Omar leaned into her, the tip of his thick length rubbing against her cervix.

"Daddy, I love it when you make it hurt. Make me take it all," Avery whimpered, her thighs shaking uncontrollably as she arched her back, presenting herself to him even more so.

"Like this mama?" Omar breathed into her ear, as he obeyed her command, forcing her to take every last inch of him.

"Just like that," Avery pleaded as she turned her head, a single tear slipping from her eye and down her right cheek, collecting in the crevice of her plump lips.