Chapter 26 (Part 1)

Avery was completely intoxicated by Omar's length and  girth, with her hands bound behind her back and her knees a shoulder width apart as he fucked her from behind

She moaned out in ecstasy as Omar leaned into her, the dead of his dick tapping against her cervix with each flex of his hips.

Placing his hands either side of her head, Omar leaned down so he could speak into her ear, his lips ghosting against her skin as he whispered, "Your body is so fucking beautiful, It's all mine,"

Avery let out a groan as Omar leaned further into her, the dull discomfort combined with an earth shattering pleasure driving her absolutely wild.

She could feel the intensity building within her, the sensation of being completely at Omar's mercy sending shivers down her spine. Every thrust, every touch, was pushing her closer to the edge of pure bliss.

With her senses heightened and her body responding eagerly to his every move, Avery surrendered herself fully to the overwhelming pleasure that Omar was giving her. Her moans grew louder, her body arched in response to his relentless rhythm.

"Baby, your legs are shaking," Omar smiled against the side of her face.

Avery's body quivered beneath him, the overwhelming pleasure threatening to consume her entirely. Her legs trembled with the force of his thrusts, her breath coming in ragged gasps as she surrendered herself to the intense pleasure coursing through her.

Omar's words only fueled the fire within her, his possessiveness igniting a primal need within her to be completely claimed by him. She was lost in a haze of desire, her mind consumed by the intoxicating sensation of his body moving against hers.

"More daddy, please!" Avery all but begged as she pushed her  hips back against him, craving the deep penetration and the overwhelming feeling of being completely filled by him.

Omar's movements became more urgent, his grip on her tightening as he drove into her with a primal intensity. Avery's moans filled the room, a symphony of his pleasure and desire as she gave herself over completely to the ecstasy he was providing.

"Reach back and spread yourself open," Omar instructed as he untied the silk rope around her wrist, freeing her hands that had been bound for most of the night.

Avery's heart raced with excitement as she followed his command, reaching back to spread herself open for him. The feeling of being completely exposed and vulnerable to him only added to the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

With her hands now free, Avery grasped onto the sheets beneath her, anchoring herself as Omar continued to drive into her with a relentless passion. The sound of their bodies colliding filled the room, mixing with her cries of ecstasy and his deep grunts of satisfaction.

Omar's movements became more erratic, his thrusts becoming harder and more desperate as he chased his own release. Avery could feel the tension building within him, matching the intensity of her own need for release.