Chapter 26 (Part 2)

Submission to Avery meant so much more than just sex; it was something that was earned rather than given just because, and it was afforded to very few

She'd spent years of her life submitting to a man who didn't deserve it, and as a result found herself hurt, having to stand alone and fend for herself.

When she and Omar first met, submitting was the very opposite of what Avery intended on doing, but as months passed and she saw more and more of who he was at his core, she found herself in a situation with a man who was more than deserving of her attention, respect, and submission.

She was willing to submit so much so that she currently lay on their shared bed in the Palm Springs villa they'd be staying in for the weekend, completely trusting of Omar and whatever he had up his sleeve for her.

Avery's hand flew to cover her mouth as Omar gave her pussy an open-mouthed kiss, saliva dripping from the tip of his tongue as he licked from her entrance to her clit, catching the bundle of nerves between his teeth before releasing it.

Sitting up to inspect his work, Omar groaned as he slowly pushed the metal balls into Avery's tight opening one by one, each stretching her slightly upon their insertion.

"How do they feel?" he asked as their eyes met and he fixed her thong back into place.

Avery's breath hitched as she tried to form a response, feeling the weight and coolness of the metal balls inside her. She could feel the pressure building, the sensation sending shivers down her spine.

"They... they feel incredible," she managed to gasp out, her body starting to tremble with desire. Omar's eyes darkened with desire as he watched her reaction, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Good," he murmured, leaning in to capture her lips in a passionate kiss, his hand sliding down to cup her heat through her thong. "Do you think you can keep them in throughout evening?"

Avery had no idea whether she could keep the Ben Wa balls in while they were at Coachella, but she was willing to try.

She nodded, her heart racing with excitement at the thought of the secret she was carrying inside her. As they both stood up, Avery could feel the weight of the metal balls moving with her, a constant reminder of the intimate connection she shared with Omar.

"You're perfect," he said just above a whisper, leaning down so he could claim her lips with his own, his tongue tracing the seam of her lips before delving into a heated kiss. Avery melted into his touch, feeling desired and empowered by the intimacy of their shared secret.

"The car should be outside, go and see if Chaney is ready so we can head out." Omar instructed, his hand resting on the small of Avery's back as he looked into her hazel eyes.

Although he said it was her being trained, Omar was also testing his own restraint. He could taste her on his lips and smell her sweet scent in the air around him, all he wanted to do was toss her onto the bed and ravage her, but he knew they had plans to enjoy the music festival together. With a final lingering look, Omar reluctantly stepped back, giving Avery a chance to compose herself before they left for Coachella.