Chapter 10

After getting up early that morning to watch Omar train through a rather gruelling session, he treated Avery to a lunch at one of his favourite restaurants in the city

As they sat waiting to be served they felt into a conversation about Avery's work after he overheard a phone conversation she had with a colleague earlier.

"In my everyday life I have to assert a level of control and dominance, or I'd never succeed." Avery explained. "For my career, in past relationships ... as a woman."

"Makes sense," Omar hummed.

"What does?" Avery asked curiously, her fist under her chin as she watched Omar closely, awaiting his answer.

"The reason why you enjoy completely submitting yourself to me, what you just explained to me is the reason you like giving me in control in the bedroom." Omar explained.

Avery's eyes widened in surprise as she processed Omar's words. The realization hit her like a bolt of electricity, sending a shiver down her spine. She never thought of it that way before, but it made perfect sense. Omar's astute observation had unveiled a hidden truth within herself, one that she had subconsciously embraced but had never fully acknowledged.

As she sat there, staring intently at Omar, a mix of vulnerability and excitement washed over her. It was as if he had unraveled a secret part of her desires, exposing a side she had always kept hidden from the world. Avery's lips curved into a shy smile, her fist slowly releasing from under her chin.

"You're right," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "When I allow myself to surrender control to you, it's more than just physical pleasure. I feel free, it feels good."

Omar nodded, his eyes filled with understanding and tenderness. "I can see how that would be liberating for you," he replied softly. "In those moments, where you completely surrender is when you cum the hardest."

Clearing her throat, Avery looked around the restaurant to ensure no one was in earshot of their conversation.

"You've taught me more about my body in two weeks, than I've learnt about it across my adulthood," Avery blushed as she reached across the table to place her hand on top of Omar's.

"Thank you," she said sincerely as their eyes met.

Omar smiled warmly, his thumb gently caressing Avery's hand. "You don't have to thank me, Avery. The pleasure is all mine."

Avery continued to study his features from across the table, he really was one of the most handsome men she'd ever laid eyes on. She wasn't that big a fan of tattooed men, but if Omar asked her to, she'd happily trace each detailed piece of body art with her tongue.

"On our first night together in Turks and Caicos, I started to pick up on little signs that you enjoy submitting yourself." Omar paused, his eyes gleaming with a mischievous glint. "I fucked you hard and deep to see if you could take it, and even if it may have been a challenge, you did."