Chapter 21

Cassidy's birthday weekend in Miami was nothing short of amazing

Cassidy's birthday weekend in Miami was nothing short of amazing. After a rather intimate day with Omar, everyone gathered back at the villa to prepare for a night out in the city. The excitement was palpable as Avery and Chaney sifted through their wardrobe, carefully selecting the perfect outfits for the evening ahead.

But first, they were all looking forward to watching the Heat battle it out against the Lakers before hitting the club. The anticipation in the air was electric, setting the stage for an unforgettable birthday celebration.

"Is this cute?" Avery asked as she turned to face Chaney dressed in a gold two-piece set, the cropped long-sleeve top accentuating her chest without leaving her feeling exposed. The skirt looked as though it had been painted onto her body as she slowly turned around in front of her best friend.

"Your body looks amazing," Chaney gushed. "You and I both know Omar isn't going to be able to keep his hands to himself."

"Do you think it's too much to wear to a game?" Avery asked skeptically as she looked down at her outfit.

Chaney shook her head, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Girl, you can pull it off anywhere. Plus, it's Cassidy's birthday weekend, we're allowed to be a little extra," she replied with a playful wink.

Avery chuckled, feeling more confident in her choice. "You're right, I guess it's not that revealing." Standing in the mirror as she adjusted her top, before leaving Chaney's bedroom so she could choose a purse and her shoes for the evening.

Tiptoeing back into the bedroom she was sharing with Omar, Avery closed the door behind herself as the sound of the running shower water filtered from the bathroom.

Going into the closet where her suitcase had been for the duration of the trip, Avery chose a pair of shoes and a purse that complimented her outfit.

Carefully placing her belongings on the bed, Avery sat down to slip on her strappy heels, the gold accent of the shoes perfectly matching her outfit. She then grabbed a sleek black clutch to complete her look. As she stood up and took one final look in the mirror, Avery felt a surge of excitement for the night ahead.

With a satisfied smile, Avery made her way out of the bedroom, ready to join the rest of the group for the game and the subsequent birthday celebration for Cassidy. The pulsating energy of Miami beckoned, promising a night filled with laughter, fun, and unforgettable memories.

After a short while they were joined by Omar who looked incredible, dressed in a all black leather outfit, a complete contrast to Avery's vibrant gold look. And as Avery stepped out into the warm Miami evening, she knew that this birthday weekend was shaping up to be one for the books for both Cassidy and herself.

They made it to dinner within the hour and were seated as soon as they set foot into the restaurant, sitting next to Omar as they ate and drank in celebration of Cassidy.