Chapter 8

Although both Chaney and Brooke knew about Avery's steamy holiday fling with Omar, they didn't need to know all the intimate details of their relationship

"I hope you're over there, letting your freak flag fly!" Brooke laughed, making Avery do the same as they caught up over FaceTime.

"I'm having fun," Avery confirmed, a smirk on her lips as she looked at Omar and Anaya, who sat out of the camera's view, unable to hear the full conversation due to the AirPods she wore.

The last time Avery caught up with her friends, she let them know that Omar was taking her to another one of the islands in Turks and Caicos.

Since then, she had her first threesome and experienced sex with a woman, two key details she was sure to leave out as she gave them a rundown of the previous evening.

"I can tell by the look on your face, but I'll let you go for now," Brooke smiled knowingly as she brought their conversation to a close.

"Have a blast, Avery! Just remember to bring back some tea," Chaney chimed in, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

Avery smirked, knowing that her friends were always up for some gossip and juicy details. "The tea is, there isn't any," she laughed.

With a wave and a promise to catch up again soon, the call ended, leaving Avery alone with her thoughts and the lingering excitement of her newfound adventures.

As she removed her AirPods, Omar and Anaya looked at her curiously, their eyes filled with anticipation. Avery couldn't help but blush, realizing that her secret rendezvous had not gone unnoticed.

"What did they say?" Omar asked, his voice tinged with curiosity.

Avery bit her lip playfully, savoring the anticipation. "Oh, just the usual girl talk. They want to hear about I got up to."

Omar raised an eyebrow, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "And are you going to tell them?"

"I love Chaney and Brooke, but they don't need to know everything that happens between us. I don't really like to kiss and tell," Avery said as she leaned in closer to Omar, resting her head against his muscular bicep as her eyes met with Anaya's.

Anaya, who had been listening intently, smirked at Avery's response. "Oh, come on, Avery. You know they'll be dying to hear all the juicy details. It's not every day you have a holiday fling like this."

Avery's cheeks flushed even deeper, her heart pounding with a mix of excitement and apprehension. She knew her friends loved a good scandal, but this was different. This was a connection she had never experienced before, something she wanted to cherish and keep between the three of them.

"I know, but this... what we have, it's special and it's new to me," Avery said, her voice filled with sincerity. "I don't want to cheapen it by sharing every intimate detail with them."