Part 4.

Daeron's Pov, 

Giving her a shrug soon two men move forward with their Arakh in hand and I raise my brow as I do the same. As I do some swings with my sword while taking my dagger again. "No." I say to Ser Barristan as he tries to move forward as his hand lays on the pommel of his sword. 

"Your gr-" 

"I said no Ser Barristan." I say as I cut him off before the first one moves forward and starts to swing at me while I move around his attacks. Rasing my brow as the second one grabs a whip with his other hand....... think it's time to dance.  Moving down on my knees I move to the side to dodge the whip and swing before I shove my sword up into the head of the fool who's been swinging at me like a mad man. 

Pulling it back out I move to the side and wrap my arm around the whip as I pull hard making the man holding it stumble forward as I am quick to get up. Running his way I jump up and kick him over with both of my feet making the man fly back into the dirt as I am quick to get up again before straddling his shoulders and shoving my dagger through his eye. 

Hearing a loud scream I quickly roll my body off making a new Arahk fly into the man I just shoved my dagger in as I send a hard kick against the attacker's knee making him fall down on it with a loud yell as I move to stand up again. 

Swinging for him he locks his blade with mine before trying to push me away but right now I have the upper hand as I push his Arahk and my sword more and more his way before I am close enough to slam my forehead against his nose making the man fly back into the ground with now a bloody nose... 

"Is this all you have!" I yell as I grab the man by his braid and pull him up before cutting it off..... throwing the hair on the ground I slice his throat before shoving him down onto the ground. "Stupid Dothraki assholes." I mumble as I start to walk back towards Rhaenys while wiping the blood of off my sword before sheeting it again. 

Taking her cheeks in my hands I look her face over. "A-are you alright?" I softly ask her as my eyes move over just every inch of her. "I'm fine Daeron." She whispers and I pull her into a hug. 

"Daenerys get back here!" I hear the voice of Viserys yell making us pull apart as I turn around to see the girl walking our way. "Daenerys!" Viserys yells once again but it falls to deaf ears as the girl walks through the path of blood with dead men before she briefly stops at where the Khal lays and looks down at his lifeless body.

When she takes some more steps again she comes to a stop about 1 foot away from me before she tries to touch my face making me lean my head back. "Please." She almost begs and I take a deep breathe before moving my head back making her let her fingers move over my cheek. 

"You are the son of my sister Shaena." She softly says and I give her a nod before her eyes move towards Rhaenys. "And your Rhaenys the daughter of my brother Rhaegar." She says and once again she gets a nod from Rhaenys and before I can even put one and one together, she pulls me into a bone crushing hug. 

Releasing a sigh, I slowly wrap my own arms around her. "It's alright we're here." I softly say as Viserys is practically shooting dagger's my way right now with his eyes. If he sold her of to someone like a Khal for a army what else has he done to her? 

"Get back here you." He says as he marches forward and tries to pry her out of my hold but I simply push her behind me as I look him up and down. "Move Dayne! It was her for a army no matter who will have to mount her like a cheap who-" He bites my way before I send a hard punch against his face making him fall back onto the ground and I knocked him out as his body now just lays there. 

"So what do we do with this one now?" I say as I pull away from Daenerys and look at Ser Barristan who gives me a shrug. "That is up to you, your grace. Kill him and he will become a martyr as some will say you did it out of fear for him to have the stronger claim..... let him live and well he may slip your throat in your sleep." He says making me run my hand through my hair. 

He's right if I kill him Ill become a Kin Slayer and shit like that.... let him live he'll most likely kill me in my sleep. "Wait than why do I have you? Aren't you supposed to protect me." I teasingly say as I bump my shoulder against his making the older Knight roll his eyes before I lean down pick Viserys up with ease and put him over my shoulder. 

"W-wait what are you going to do with him?" Daenerys asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know yet.... now it seems like you stand in front of a choice aunt, I will leave Ser Barristan here for if you wish to join us after all we are family and I hold no grudge against you and I hope you don't hold one against us. He will take you to our home and from there we can speak and see where our journey will take us..... or you can stay with the Dothraki either way it's fine by me. You have until night to decide." I say before looking towards Ser Barristan who gives me a small bow of his head. 

"As you wish, your grace." He says making me look towards Rhaenys before we both start to walk away from the marketplace while the Dothraki are quick to part and make a pat for me. Dothraki follow strength I killed their Khal and his bloodriders I'm not saying with ease the Khal was able to cut me but still I killed them and I stand. 

...................

"You're a fool." Rhaenys states as she stitches my wound and I mock her words making her shove the needle harsly through my skin. "You wished for me to let them....them rape you man after man? If you think that of me th-" I start before she cuts me off. 

"That's not what I mean Daeron! They could have killed you and then what?! For all to turn towards the fool who lays passed out in the corner of the room!" She counters as she throws the needle on the table and stands up before pointing at the still knocked out Viserys. 

"Rhaenys." I softly say as I get up and take her hands in mine. "I would sail to Old Valyria and back a million times to keep you safe." I softly say as her eyes search mine before leaning down and pecking her lips. 

"I was just scared oke.... that they would kill you." She softly says as we pull apart and I give her my best smile. "Pfft me? I'm not that easy to kill see." I begin before I twirl around. "My father is Arthur Dayne the best swordsman that ever walked this earth..... only one may have been able to mach him and that man has been training me since I was a little boy." I say and she rolls her eyes at me before shoving me back into the chair again. 

"Also my love it seems like your information was wrong, he already sold her off and she wed the Khal. Or well she did wed him some time ago." I say as Rhaenys begins to stitch the wound up again. 

"Ow I'm so sorry your grace, next time I will send out the ravens at once. Is their anyway I your humble servant can make it up to you." She says and I shrug my shoulders. "Well for now I think a kiss would do." I say as I grab her chin and pull her forward before she pecks my lips... and it was way to short for my liking as I chase after her before crashing my lips against hers in a messy kiss. 

Feeling her push me away I release a sigh as I lean back into the chair. "What do you think she'll do?" Rhaenys asks me as she looks at my chest while continuing her stitch work. "Who?" 

"Daenerys." She answers and I shake my head. "I don't know, that is something only she can decide she is our family but she's never met us.....I think Viserys never told her anything good about us. If she wishes to leave and live a life that she wants than I will not stop her, if she wishes to be here with us her family I would like that...you?" I say and she let's a small smile grow on her face. 

"It would be nice to have another woman around, she's our aunt and yet we are older and know nothing about her..... just like she will probably know nothing about is. I think we will have our answer soon but was it safe to leave Barristan there?" 

"Barristan pffft that man would slay them with one hand in front of his eyes.... he's old but not that old, love." 

Author's Note, 

And another one, show some love by leaving behind a comment and a vote.