Part 6.

Rhaenys Pov, 

Seeing Daeron laugh as he speaks to Ser Jorah while some Dothraki surround him I can't stop the shake of my head, only he can kill their leader and get a 20,000 strong army out of it. He saved me........... I know what the Dothraki would have done to me otherwise and even if I think he's a fool for fighting their Khal and his Blood Riders I don't want to think about the if's, what if he didn't show up, what if he didn't win. 

Daeron and Ser Barristan are the only things I have left of a life we once had........ and well Balerion but we've been happy, content here these years. That doesn't change the fact I know he can't have the things I have, I can walk around the people here and blend in more. Daeron stands out for his hair and his eyes, he shares the Valyrian features just like Daenerys, Viserys his mother, my father and many more before them did. 

Some say the Iron Throne is his by right other may say it's Viserys's but Dorne will wish to put Daeron on the Throne because I was promised to him a long time ago, that way the Martell Blood will continue to be on the Iron Throne. Besides that I don't think Viserys would ever be able to gain much support he's foolish, I don't remember much or almost anything about him we were so young when the sack of King's Landing happened and Ser Barristan was able to take us to safety but Viserys he is mad if he truly believes the people are waiting for him he's been being called the Beggar King for a reason. 

"You seem lost in thoughts." The voice of Daenerys says and it snaps me indeed out of my thoughts. "Only he could gain a army like this." I say as I nod my head towards Daeron who's just speaking and drinking with Ser Jorah and the Dothraki who are laughing right now. 

"Khal Drogo was said to be a excellent fighter who had never lost a fight, and he took him down.... with almost ease." She says in disbelief and I nod my head. "Daeron is well Daeron, Ser Barristan is said to be one of the best Swordsmen that ever lived. From the moment Daeron was strong enough to lift a sword he would make Ser Barristan train him from morning till dawn, saying how he wished to be like his father. The first time he bested Ser Barristan he was 14." I speak with a small smile on my face. I think Daeron has made Ser Barristan wish to drown himself more than once in all these years. 

"Viserys always told me these.... these horrible things about the both of you. How you would kill us on sight and take the Iron Throne, how Daeron was just a power hungry madman who would do anything to get what he wants." She says with a sigh making me raise my brow as I turn to look in her direction. 

"B-but I don't know Daeron has given me more of a choice already than Viserys ever did." She softly says and I let a frown grown on my face. "I'm sorry for what you've been through, he never should have been so mad to sell his sister off." 

"But in a way you also got sold of right? Viserys spoke of how you and Daeron have been betrothed from a young age." She counters and it pulls a chuckle from my lips. "My father and Arthur made the union because me and Daeron where always together even back then, sure they were best friends, and it would tie their bloodlines. But love came easy between me and Daeron, I love him and he loves me. How many idiots do you know that would ride into a Khalassar fight a Khal and his blood riders for a woman." I speak with a smile on my lips. 

"So far? Only one." 

Daeron's Pov, 

The Next Morning. 

Walking through the camp I know now everything will change these people follow me, they would go onto the Wooden Horses for me, go to war for me. The life Rhaenys, Ser Barristan and me had here is now no more, now everything will become real the bubble we've been living in is popped. I have a duty not only to myself but also to my family those who live, and those who are not with us anymore. 

My parents will be avenged, Rhaenys mother and little brother will be avenged.  

Making my way into the large tent I saw Rhaenys disappear in earlier I look around only to let my eyes fall on this candle table, but they are almost fixated on the three eggs laying between the flames. 

Walking over to them I pick up the black egg and look it over..... how did she get Dragon Eggs?! Dragons have been gone for more than 150 years, many have tried to get them back but in the end it destroyed the eggs. The few that do remain are said to be worth thousands if not millions some even say they are priceless. I've never seen one before........... well in all honesty in these last years I've barely been away from the farm. 

"D-daeron." A voice says making me turn around to see Daenerys standing there while I continue to hold the egg. "Sorry I did not mean to pry...... how did you get these?" I ask her as I have to force my hands to put the egg down again in the small flames of the candles while she walks over and grabs my wrists before turning them around and looking at the palms of my hands. 

"You didn't burn?" 

I uhm well no? I just picked a Dragon's Egg up from a pile of candles and didn't feel a single thing?! "N-no? Was I supposed to." I say and she looks taken back by my words. "A normal person would have burned." She says as she let's go of my wrists and I nod my head. 

"Are we normal people? Hundreds of years ago we ruled the sky........ my father was the Sword of the Morning. We are far from normal Daenerys, we have magic in our blood, dragons blood in our veins." I say as I look at her before letting my eyes move back towards the three eggs. 

"And yet here we are living as exiles in Essos." I continue before it turns into a breathless chuckle. "Viserys wished to gain the support of the Dothraki...... and yet you got it after you killed Khal Drogo and his blood riders." She says and I nod my head. 

"What do you wish now Daenerys? I can't let Viserys go, but if you wish to go your own way.... make your own choices I will not stop you from it." I say with a kind smile.... like sure we are family but if she wishes she can go live her own life, I would like to get to know her and I think so would Rhaenys but I won't force her. 

"I would like to stay with you and Rhaenys if you both uhm don't mind." She almost shyly says and I give her a nod with a small smile. 

"We would both like that........ we are family after all my dear Aunt." I teasingly say making a small giggle leave her. "So these eggs once again how did you get them, most are thought to be lost. And yet here you have three of them." I say and she picks the green like egg up. 

"They where a gift from Illyrio Mopatis when me and Khal Drogo wed." She speaks and I give her a nod as I move to pick the black egg up again before I hear steps coming closer. 

"Hello love." I say as Rhaenys walks beside me and places a kiss on my cheek. "Hey.... I've been looking for you." She says and I give her a nod. "As have I for you..... you know Ser Barristan taught  us about the Targaryen Dragons right.  Queen Rhaenys wife of Aegon the conqueror had a white/silver like dragon with golden accents." I say as I motion at  the white/silver like egg that lays in the flames and she carefully picks it up. 

"Queen Visenya Targaryen rode the she dragon Vhagar who was green with bronze." I say as I look at the egg Daenerys holds that is green with a few tiny bronze spots on it. 

"And Aegon the Conqueror rode Balerion the Black Dread. The eggs represent the colors of the dragons Aegon once conquered with. But these have turned to stone Daeron." Rhaenys says as she slowly puts the egg down again. 

"They have but we will conquer Westeros like they did many years ago, we will take back what was stolen.  We will avenge the lives of our parents, that of brothers and sisters." I say as I look between Rhaenys and Daenerys. 

"And we will do it together." 

Author's Note, 

And another one XD Leave behind a vote and comment and well the Dragons will be well let's just shush for now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx XD