Part 5.

Daeron's Pov, 

Looking down at my chest I run my hand through my platinum silver like hair..... first real fight I ever get into and scarred for life. Well to be honest I did take down a Khal and his Blood Riders, now I can give Ser Barristan a good reason to knight me.... I've been annoying him about it for years he said not training but courage and bravery will get me Knighthood, so the first time I've bested him I asked and well it was not enough for Barristan Selmy! Like come on I bring down the second greatest Swordsman there is and he doesn't knight me. So maybe now I will be knighted? Like my father was Ser Arthur Dayne! I want to be a knight......... I don't remember much I was almost three when the Sack of King's Landing happened, but I remember his face how I wished to be like him and even now these years later I still wished to be a man the way my father was. 

And now I won't just be a knight. One day I may be King if everything goes the way it should go, I gain men here either it's the Golden Company or another Sell Sword band than we sail for Dorne and from there we Conquer like Aegon did all those years ago. 

Hearing a groan, I let a small grin appear on my face as I turn my chair towards Viserys who's slowly waking up from his nap. 

"Goodmorning or well evening sunshine." I say and it takes a couple of seconds before his eyes move around the room and they fall on me. "W-what have you done to me!? Get me out of here before you..... you wake the Dragon!" He yells at me as he shoots up and I roll my eyes. 

"Seems like the tiny Dragon is already awake.... what are you going to do now?" I simply say before grabbing my cup and taking a sip while his eyes dart around again. "I will have you-" 

"My head? Ow come on you made a name out of yourself even if some may think you hold a better claim because your name is Targaryen the world laughs at you." I say with a small chuckle. "The Famous Beggar King......... now the quistion is what will I do with you. I could kill you." I start making his eyes slightly widen as he moves back a bit. 

"But that would mean I thought you truly had a claim better than mine...... and I am not sure if I wish to be known as Daeron Daryne the Kin Slayer. I could let you go but well I think you would find a way to give me many headaches, so to be honest for now I think I'll drag you along to wherever I am going." I continue as I get up and walk over towards him. 

"You will not drag me around I am Viserys Targaryen! Right-" He starts before I throw a hard punch against his face making him slump down the wall again as he passes out.....looks like he never got punched before like god's this boy passes out fast.

Shaking my head I take the rope and tie his hands and feet together, I wish to go to sleep and if this fool wakes up before me it's better if he stays that shoves a knife through my heart while I'm peacefully asleep. 

"Well goodnight uncle." I say as I pat his cheek before getting up and walking towards mine and Rhaenys room.  Making my way in I see the girl already lying in bed and I start to slowly take my clothes off I do not wish to wake her if she is asleep. 

Today was a very weird and intense day which could have gone so wrong so fast and yet it didn't but the what If's will always cloud a person's mind.   Like they could have taken her.... and then what? I know what they would have done to her and I do not wish to spend to much time thinking about it because it would fill my body with just anger. They could have killed me and than that was the end or Daeron Dayne 16 years in hiding waiting for a time to take the Iron Throne only to be slain by some Dothraki fool. 

Climbing into the bed I release a sigh before I feel Rhaenys turn around and pull the blanket over me as she lays her head on my chest making me wrap my arm around her. "I love you." She sleepily mumbles and I place a kiss against the top of her head. 

"And I love you, now sleep princes."