Part 11

Daeron's Pov, 

Rolling on my side I soon fall off of the bed making a groan leave my lips. "Idiot." Rhaenys mumbles as I feel her hand move over my body. Last night was fun after we've well put Viserys nicely in his bed....... some people just need a little help getting to bed when they are druk Viserys is one of them like what a fucking fool any other idiot would have put his head on a spike! If he was not my blood I would have done the same fucking thing! He put a sword against his sister! 

"You're thinking about it again." Rhaenys mumbles as her fingers move through my hair. "He's a bloody fool....any other would have had his head." I say with a groan as I force my body up and onto the bed or well more like Rhaenys as my eyes stay closed. 

"Get off of me!" She says as she tries to push me off but I just wrap my arms around her while hiding my face in the crook of her neck. "No, and do not act like you don't like having me on top of you." I mumble as I just know she's rolling her eyes right now. 

"Your heavy and those times involves your cock inside of me." She states and I open one eye before raising my head up. "Yeah? Do you like having my cock inside of you?" I ask her as I let a grin appear on my face. 

"Is that the first thing you think off in the morning." She counters while I feel her arms snake around my neck.  "You brought it up... having my cock inside of you. Now you've awoken me and my cock with that." I say as I move one hand down and push her legs slightly apart. 

"Then your hand can stroke your cock." She says teasingly and I raise my brow at her as I let my fingers move down further until my fingertips touch her wet folds. "Your lips may say that, but your cunt wishes something else, Love." I say as I rub small circles on her pearl making her bite her lip to not let out some moans. 

"You can moan love..... I love to hear those sounds coming out of your mouth." I whisper as I let my lips move over her collarbone. While I feel her nails scratch down my back and towards my arse. "I know." She teasingly says before she has to bite her lip as I slip two fingers into her. 

"Why aren't you moving?!" She says after a couple of seconds as my fingers not move and I shrug my shoulders. "Beg for it and I will give y-" I start before she cut me off. 

"I will not beg for anything and certainly   not for your cock or finger-" She now starts before i cut her off. "Then your hand can bring you pleasure." I say as I roll off of her and onto my back while her head snaps in my direction.

"Well there are many outside who would wish to pleasure m-" She says as she gets up and I quickly follow after her before bending her over the bed. "A Dothraki fucks a woman like a dog fucks it's bitch.... you wish to be taken like that Rhaenys?" I say as I hold her down with one hand while the other holds my cock that I rub through her wet folds making some soft whimpers leave her lips. 

"Beg Rhaenys." I say and she looks over her shoulder as her lust blown eyes meet mine. "Please fuck me." She softly says and I shake my head with a smirk. "I said beg." 

"Please put your cock in me and fuck me!" She now loudly says and when the last word leaves her lips it's soon followed up with a moan as I slam my cock into her. Not giving her time to adjust I start to thrust into her while both of my hands grip her hips, God's her walls feel amazing around me I could be inside of her for the rest of my life and die a happy man. 

"God's you're so tight." I breathe out as I move my head back with closed eyes while her moans and whimpers fill my ears. "You are so big." Rhaenys says through her moans and I bring a hand up before bringing it down on her ass again making a squeal leave her lips while her walls hug tighter around me.