𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

In the cozy confines of Damian's living room, they settled onto the plush couches that came with the house. Asher, perhaps feeling a tad restless, ran a hand through his hair and sighed, a subtle attempt to pull Damian's attention away from the captivating glow of the TV. The screen showcased the trailer for Rocket League Season 13, its enticing scenes playing out before them. Unfazed, Damian's gaze remained fixated on the virtual excitement unfolding on the television. Undeterred, Asher cleared his throat, a subtle reminder of his presence, but Damian's eyes remained steadfastly glued to the screen.

As the trailer continued to play on the TV, Asher made himself comfortable on the couch. He rested his elbow on the armrest, propping his cheek on his fist. While Damian's focus remained fixed on the TV, Asher's attention was unwaveringly fixed on Damian. The subtle art of observation played out in the quietude of the room, as the glow of the screen painted shadows across their faces.

Asher let out an exasperated sigh, rising from his seated position. "I hate being ignored," he grumbled as he approached Damian. Without much ado, he settled down beside him, their proximity closing the gap between them.

There was no sign of acknowledge from Damian's part.

In his pursuit of Damian's attention, Asher resorted to pinching Damian's thigh. The sudden sensation jolted Damian out of his TV-induced trance, refocusing his awareness on the present moment.

Damian, slightly irritated, turned his gaze from the TV to Asher. "What was that for?" he asked, puzzled by Asher's behavior. Asher, with a mischievous grin, replied, "Just trying to bring you back from the Rocket League world. I have a feeling you've been there for a while." Damian rolled his eyes, "Well, excuse me for enjoying the game. It's more entertaining than whatever you were doing."

Asher chuckled, "Fair enough. But, you know, reality can be interesting too." Damian raised an eyebrow, "Is that supposed to be some deep philosophy or just a cheesy pickup line?" Asher smirked, "Maybe a bit of both."

Damian quickly returned his attention to the TV, focused on the last few seconds of the Rocket League trailer. Asher leaned back, feigning patience, and watched Damian with a smirk. As the trailer concluded, Damian finally turned to Asher, a playful grin on his face. "Alright, trailer's over. What do you want?"

Asher couldn't help but scan Damian's features – the wavy blonde hair, the bangs falling slightly over his forehead, the chocolate brown eyes that held a certain allure, and those lips that seemed to captivate his attention. He smirked, appreciating the view. 

"You know," he paused. "You've got two options here. Option one: I turn you into the cops for attempted theft, not once but twice." Damian gave his signature unamused face but waited nervously for the second option. He knew that whatever it was, he's going to accept right away. "Option two... well, let's just say it involves something a bit more interesting." The mischievous glint in Asher's eyes hinted at a veiled suggestion.

Damian, without hesitation, declared, "Option two it is." There was a subtle excitement in his voice, mingled with a tinge of curiosity about the unknown path he had just willingly chosen.

Asher raised an eyebrow, taken aback by Damian's quick decision. "Impatient, aren't we?" he remarked, a hint of amusement in his tone. "Well, option two it is then. Prepare yourself for the unexpected."

"Hurry up and tell me," Damian grinned, you could almost see the sparkles in his eyes as he waited for Asher to give him a dangerous dare, or so he thought.

Asher leaned in with a smirk, his lips dangerously close to Damian's face. "Option two," he whispered, "is sleeping with me."

Damian, caught off guard by the unexpected proposition, could feel the warmth of Asher's breath, laced with a hint of mint, tantalizingly close to his ear.

He stared at Asher. 

For a few seconds.

Then for a minute.

Which turned into 2 minutes.

By now Asher had already rested back into his previous position, waiting patiently for an answer.

Damian, quite flustered, responds, "Well, that escalated quickly. Are you always this direct, or is it just a special offer for me?"

Asher smirks back at Damian, "Consider it a special offer for the one and only Damian. But, hey, who said dealing with the consequences of attempted theft couldn't be enjoyable?"

Damian's eyes squinted playfully as he pretended to mull over the proposition, his lips curling into an innocent smile. "What if I just... you know... run away, not failing this time," he suggested.

Asher's eyes gleamed with a mix of amusement and challenge. "Oh, you could try that, but I have a feeling you might find it harder to escape this time," he remarked, his voice laced with a hint of teasing confidence.

"Why's that?"

Asher leans in, his lips dangerously close to Damian's ear, and whispers with a wicked smirk, "Because, this time, I won't be letting you go."

Damian's breath hitches, a mix of anticipation and nervousness flickering in his eyes. He swallows hard, feeling the intensity of Asher's words.

The room is charged with a palpable tension as Asher's lips curve into a confident smirk, the glint in his eyes reflecting the unspoken desires lingering in the air.

Damian meets Asher's gaze, his expression playful yet challenging. "Well, you better catch me first," he retorts, a mischievous spark in his chocolate brown eyes.

As the challenge hung in the air, Damian seized the moment, a swift grin crossing his face. With a burst of energy, he bolted towards the door, flinging it open and disappearing into the corridor. The door clicked shut behind him, locking automatically. Asher was unfazed by Damian's sudden dash. In one fluid motion, he leaped off the couch and swiftly pursued Damian into the corridor. 

Damian rushed into the elevator, panting. He was enjoying this adventure. He frantically pressed the button to close the doors, hoping to escape Asher's pursuit. The doors slid shut, giving him a brief respite. Little did he know, Asher, anticipating the move, took the stairs.

As the elevator opened on the main floor, Damian pondered his next move. He decided to throw Asher off by selecting a random floor. With a mischievous grin, he pressed a button, hoping to create some distance between them in the maze of floors.

The elevator doors closed once again, and Damian, now on a random floor, waited anxiously. Meanwhile, Asher, taking the stairs two at a time, reached the main floor. He scanned the area, determined to track down Damian.

Asher, calling Damian on the phone, heard him speaking while out of breath, "You can't catch me that easily."

"Oh, I'm just getting started. You might want to start running again." 

A/N: How'd y'all like the chapter? Any thoughts?

Y'all hear about TikTok removing all those audios from videos? As a video editor who posts on TikTok, I'm so disappointed, like sign that contract with Universal Music or whatever. 15 of my audios have been removed.