𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎

A/N: Can you believe it?? We've already reached the end!! LAST CHAPTER!🫶
Last chapter and then we get to Aiden's story😏

---

- 3 years later -

It had been two years since Sebastian, or Seb as he was affectionately called, had been adopted by Asher and Damian. The little boy, who was now two years old, had brought immeasurable joy and love into their lives. Sebastian was a bundle of energy and mischief, with Damian's blonde hair and Asher's piercing green eyes, a perfect mix of his two dads.

On this particular afternoon, Damian was at home with Sebastian, changing his diaper with practiced ease. Sebastian wriggled and giggled, his chubby cheeks flushed with excitement. "Daddy, daddy!" he exclaimed, reaching out towards Damian with chubby little hands.

Just then, Asher arrived home from work, his usual serious and cocky demeanor softened by the love and warmth he felt for his family. He walked in, his eyes only on Damian, and without hesitation, he strode over to his husband and planted a passionate kiss on his lips, completely forgetting, as usual, that Sebastian was there.

Sebastian watched with furrowed eyes, a look of anger passing over his face before turning into a bright smile. "Daddy, daddy!" he chimed in, adding his voice to the mix as he watched his two dads share a tender moment.

Despite Asher's serious nature, the love he felt for his family was evident in the way he interacted with both Damian and Sebastian, always ensuring they felt loved and cherished. Damian, on the other hand, was always cheerful and happy, constantly bringing light and laughter into their home.

Sebastian, with his mixture of his fathers' traits, had Asher's personality, always observant and curious about the world around him. He may not talk much, but his little voice could often be heard saying "daddy, daddy," as he sought the attention and love of his dads.

As Damian finished changing Sebastian's diaper, he couldn't resist teasingly mimicking his son. "Daddy, daddy!" Damian exclaimed with a grin, earning a giggle from Sebastian.

Asher smirked at Damian's playful antics. Leaning down to Damian's ear, he spoke with a mischievous glint in his eye, "Just wait 'til he falls asleep." His words sparked a flicker of excitement in Damian's eyes, the promise of something more intimate and passionate simmering between them.

As the evening wore on, Sebastian's energy began to wane, his chubby eyelids drooping with fatigue. Damian and Asher took turns cuddling and soothing him until he finally drifted off to sleep, his small form nestled between them.

---

As the day dawned bright and sunny, Damian found himself at home with a sleeping Sebastian. Asher was already at his office. The morning was quiet, the only sound being the gentle rustling of leaves outside. Damian was lounging on the living room couch, lost in his thoughts, when suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw it – a roach scurrying across the floor.

His heart leaped in his chest as he realized the gravity of the situation. Asher was a stickler for cleanliness, and Damian... well, let's just say he was not as diligent when it came to cleaning. If Asher caught wind of the roach in their pristine home, Damian was sure he'd be in big trouble.

With a newfound sense of determination, Damian sprang into action, determined to rid their home of the unwelcome intruder before Asher returned. He chased the roach around the entire house, through the living room, down the hallway, and into the kitchen, where he inadvertently tripped over a chair in his haste.

Cursing under his breath, Damian scrambled to his feet, his eyes never leaving the elusive roach as it scuttled into their bedroom. With a sinking feeling, Damian realized the roach was now cornered in the one place he didn't want it to be.