𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

Asher's frustration escalated as he approached a group of teenagers, showing them the picture Damian had taken on his phone. With a sense of urgency, he implored them for any information on Damian's whereabouts. The teens shook their heads in unison, signaling their lack of knowledge, and Asher's anger intensified. The situation had escalated beyond a mere chase; it had transformed into a desperate search.

He'd already called the police, but that didn't mean he would stop searching for him himself. He took one last look at Damian's picture, then shoved his phone into his pocket. Determination etched across his face as he continued the relentless pursuit of finding Damian.

The alley, once filled with the grim aftermath of the earlier confrontation, now lay eerily silent. Asher's car pulled up to the desolate scene, and he stepped out, the weight of worry pressing down on him. His eyes swept across the pavement, seeking any trace of Damian. A familiar glint caught his attention – Damian's earring lay abandoned on the ground. Asher picked it up delicately, his fingers gripping it with a mix of concern and determination. He gently placed it into his pocket then continued to check the area, hoping for any clue that could guide him, but the alley revealed no secrets, leaving Asher with a growing sense of frustration and fear.

The nearby open shops and a few brave witnesses from the surrounding area provided Asher with some information. Despite the fear instilled by the display of weapons, a few courageous souls lingered and shared what they saw. A consensus emerged – after the altercation, Pierce and the hired protector forced them to retreat, leaving the scene. Witnesses recounted how Pierce had carried the unconscious Damian to a sleek black Genesis Coupe before speeding away into the night. A witness who was a shop owner, also informed Asher that his shop must've captured the license plate. Armed with this newfound knowledge, Asher's determination intensified as he set his sights on tracking down the duo and rescuing Damian from whatever ominous fate awaited him. 

⚠️!NONCON!⚠️

Read at your own risk. If you don't feel comfortable, you may skip to the next chapter!

As Damian slowly regained consciousness, he found himself in an unfamiliar environment. The soft glow of ambient lighting revealed that he was lying on a plush bed in a spacious room. Confusion and disorientation clouded his senses as he tried to piece together the events that led him to this mysterious place.

The subtle hum of the room's air conditioning and the occasional creaking of the floorboards beneath him created an eerie atmosphere. Damian's hands, still bound to the bed's headboard, added to the unsettling realization that he was not in control of his situation.

Blinking against the dizziness, Damian tried to focus on his surroundings. The room was decorated with tasteful furnishings and neutral colors, giving it an air of sophistication that clashed with the unsettling circumstances. He attempted to move, but a wave of weakness surged through him, reminding him that something was amiss.

As his vision cleared, Damian became aware of the restraints on his wrists. Panic set in as he struggled against the bindings, the reality of his vulnerability sinking in. The events leading up to this moment remained hazy, and Damian's mind raced to make sense of the situation.

Damian's mind raced as he became increasingly aware of his vulnerable position. The unsettling realization that his hoodie had ridden up, exposing his stomach, added a layer of discomfort to his predicament. Though the immediate concern should have been his restraints and the mysterious circumstances surrounding his situation, Damian couldn't help but feel a twinge of vulnerability due to the wardrobe choice he regretted in that moment.