1

- Nia's pov -

Wussup people I'm Nia, ( pronounced as N-a-y-a ).I'm sixteen years old and I'm a junior at high school. After I'm done with school I wanna go to collage and become a lawyer.

But anyways ... lemme go on and get ready for school.

"Nia breakfast", my mom called out to me from downstairs.

"Coming", I say while putting on my lipgloss.

I heard my mom shout again, I took my bag and ran downstairs. I quickly ate my breakfast and raced out the door.

I went to the bus stop and waited for the school bus, my best friend Zoe and my cousin showed up.

"Wussup cuz", I say while hugging her.

"Hey cuz", she said while hugging me back.

I then greeted Ashley's (my cousin) boyfriend, he dapped me and I dapped him too.

"Hey bestie", Zoe said while jumping on me.

"Hey", I said while hugging her too.

We then proceeded to talk and waited for the school bus, man the bus was taking its time and if im late again I'm finna be in detention.

Finally thirty minutes later the bus decided to show up, we all got in the bus, Zoe and I sat on different chairs cause she was waiting for her boyfriend.

While I was texting on my phone I heard someones voice next to me, I turned and saw the cutest nigga.

He saw me stare and he just let out a pretty smile exposing his dimples, I cleared my throat and went back on my phone .

"Wussup ma", he said with his deep voice.

"Hi", I said while trying to hide my blushing face.

"You really pretty ma", he said while smiling at me.

"Uhh thank you", I said while smiling at him.

"I'm Trayvon and you mama?", he asked.

"I'm Nia", I said while getting up.

The bus arrived at school and we are ten minutes late again this week, honestly I should just ask my mom to take me to school cause wow.

Zoe and I didn't have the same classes today so I quickly ran to my locker and took out my math books. I ran to math class and the teacher gave a look.

I gave him the same look and shrugged my shoulders, I then walked and found an empty desk. Some kids was staring at me.

"Miss Jones why are you late again?", the teacher asked looking pissed.

I didn't bother looking at him, "the bus sir."

"This is your last warning", he said while getting back to work.

I just nodded my head and started taking down notes, I have good grades but I don't like school. If I could I would ban schools.

It seemed like forever till the bell rang, I took my stuff and walked out the door. I went to my locker and took out the next books.

------- after school -------

It was finally the end of school and i walked to the bus stop, I saw my cousin and best friend, I scrunched my nose at Zoe.

"Girl what happened", she asked while giggling.

"You didn't wait for me", I said while giggling too.

"GUYS THE BUS", Ashley shouted while getting on the bus.

We drove home, when I arrived home I ran upstairs and did my night routine. I immediately fell asleep, I didn't bother eating dinner.