27

Keshawn pov

It was the next morning by the time I came back home, I put my keys on the table and walked upstairs, I saw Nia sleeping with Imani.

"Baby I'm back", I said.

With that she slowly opened her eyes, she sat up straight and punched my arm.

"Where were you the whole night", she asked.

"I had work I'm sorry for not telling you", I said.

"Whatever nigga", she said.

She then layed back down and fell asleep, I lightly placed a kiss on her forehead and layed down too.

-------------------
1 month later
-------------------

{ Nia's pov }

This past week I've been throwing up and feeling tired, what if im pregnant again.

"Keshawn", I yelled.

"Keshawn", I yelled again.

"Yes baby", he said.

"Please buy me two pregnancy tests", I said.

"Why?", he asked.

"I-i think I'm pregnant again", I said.

"Ight baby stay here", he said.

With that being said I sat on the bathroom floor and waited for Keshawn to return with the tests.

-------------------
Keshawn pov
-------------------

I took my car keys and went to the nearest drug store, I walked in and went to the pregnancy aisle.

I took 2 tests and went to the front to pay, I payed for the tests and walked back to my car, I quickly drove back to the apartment.

I walked in and walked upstairs, I opened the bathroom door and Nia holding Imani.

"I'm back baby", I said.

"Did you get the tests", she asked.

"Yeah, here you go", I said.

"Thank you", she said.

I took Imani from her, "Imani and I will wait outside the bathroom", I said closing the door.

{ Nia's pov }

I got up and pulled down my pants, I did my business on the tests and washed up.

I put the tests on the sink and I waited for the timer to go off.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

The timer went off and I looked at myself at the mirror, I breathed in and looked down at the tests.

POSITIVE

POSITIVE

I fell on the floor and I started to cry, on one hand I was happy I'm having another child, on the other I'm too young to have one.

Suddenly the door opened and Keshawn looked at the sink, he sighed and sat next to me.

He put his arm around me and held Imani with the other, "I'm sorry Keshawn", I said between tears.

"Baby don't cry", he said.

"Keshawn we too young", I said.

"Nia we having a kid together", he said.

"Second child", I said sobbing.

"Yeah baby Second child", he said.

With that he kissed my forehead and hugged me, "Imani is finna be a big sister", he said smiling at me.

"Yeah", I said

Keshawn got up and helped me get up, "everything will be fine", he said, I nodded and he kissed me.

He then left the bathroom and I was sitting on the toilet alone, I took the tests and looked at them, I then walked out the bathroom and went to our bedroom.

I saw Keshawn playing with Imani and laughing, I smiled at the sight of the two, those two have gotten closer over the past year, Imani thinks Keshawn is her dad but I don't mind and Keshawn seems to enjoy.

I finally walked in and sat on the bed, Keshawn and I played with Imani, until she fell asleep, when Imani fell asleep we gently put her on the bed.

We then got off the bed and went downstairs, Keshawn went in the kitchen and made food.

"Baby you hungry?", he asked.

"Yeah", I said.

A few minutes later Keshawn came back with 2 sandwiches, he handed me one and sat next to me, "thank you babe", i said.

"My pleasure", he said.

"Keshawn I wanna ask you something", I said.

"I'm listening babe", he said.

"Are you happy", I asked.

"Of course I'm happy", he said.

"Okay", I said.

"Hey, listen raising this baby won't be hard, okay", he said.

"Okay", I said.

He then put his arm around me and rubbed my back, "love you okay", he said.

"I love you too", I said.