21

- Trayvon's pov -

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, I then got off my bed and walked to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

After that I walked to my closet and chose an outfit, which consisted of a plain white shirt, basketball shorts, white Nike socks and a plain white air force 1.

I brushed my hair, took my car keys and walked downstairs, I saw my mom making breakfast.

"Morning ma", I said.

"Morning Tray", she said.

I then walked to over to the table and sat down, my mom handed me a bowel of oats and she sat beside me, we than started eating.

"Have you spoken to Nia", she asked.

"No I haven't, she's angry at me", I said.

"I don't blame her", my mom said eating.

"I know but-", I said.

"Boy you put that girl through shit", my mom said.

"I know mom, I just wish she would give me a chance", I said.

"How many more chances do you need", she said.

"I wanna fix things with her", I said.

"That girl has given you so many chances, and what do you do", my mom said.

She then got up and put her bowel in the sink, "I'm leaving for work", my mom said and will that she took her keys and she walked out the door.

I then took my own bowel and put it in the sink, I then grabbed my car keys and I drove over to Ray's house.

---- At Ray's house ----

I got off my car and walked in his house, I saw Ray hanging with Reece, he saw me and he got up, he walked over to me and dapped me.

"Wussup man", he said.

"Wussup", I said.

I then greeted Reece and I sat down and joined them.

"Man I messed up", I said.

"What did you do", they asked.

"I cheated on Nia", I said.

"Wait your baby ma", Reece asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"Boy your life is messed up", Ray said laughing.

"Man this ain't funny", I said.

"Boy you have to apologize to her", Ray said.

"Agreed", Reece said.

"I tried but she's mad", I said.

"Give her some time to cool off", Ray said.

Ray then walked to the kitchen and brought some drinks for us, he handed us the drinks and we all drank and chilled.

-------------
Nia's pov
-------------

Imani was asleep so I sitting on the couch alone and watching TV when my phone suddenly beeped, I checked and it was a message from Keshawn.

*the texts*

K: wussup ma, are you busy?

N: no why?

K: I wanna hangout with you

N: aight you can come over

K: aight I'll see you then

*End of texts*

I then walked to the kitchen and took a packet of cheetos, I walked back to the living room and I watched a movie.

A few minutes later I heard the door bell, I got off the couch and opened the door, I saw Keshawn standing there and holding flowers.

"Wussup ma", he said.

"Hey", I said.

He them handed me the flowers, I looked at him and thanked him. I put the flowers on the table and we walked to the living room.

"So how have you been", he asked.

"Great I guess", I said.

"You don't sound great", he said.

"Yeah well I don't know", I said smiling.

"You know you can tell me anything", he said.

"Aight Trayvon cheated on me", I said.

"Sorry ma", he said.

"Thanks", I said.

He then hugged me and I hugged him back, we then let got of each other.

"Get ready", he said.

"Why?", I asked.

"We going out", he said.

"Aight but my daughter", I said.

"She finna come with", he said.

I nodded and I walked upstairs, I changed into more comfortable clothes, I took Imani and we walked downstairs.

I handed her to Keshawn, I then took her stroller, we all went to the car, Keshawn put her stroller in the car and then he got in.

He then started his car and he drove to Chick-fil-A, when we arrived we got out the car, he took Imani and put her in her stroller.

We then walked in, we went to the front and ordered, I ordered a chicken sandwich and he ordered a cool wrap, we found a place sit and we waited for our orders.

I then put Imani next to me, Keshawn then became serious and he looked at me.

"How do you feel now?", he asked.

"I feel much better", I said smiling.

"That's good to hear", he said.

"Are you planning on doing home schooling or going back to school", he asked.

"Um I think I'm finna do homeschooling", I said.

"Aight", he said.

"How have you been?", I asked.

"Happy now that I've seen you", he said putting his hand over mine.

"I'm glad to hear that", I said removing my hand.

A nice looking women came towards us holding our orders, he handed us the food we ordered.

"Enjoy your meal", the waitress said smiling.

"Thanks", I said.

Keshawn and I then started eating, my food was good honestly, I then looked at Keshawn, "how's your food?", I asked.

"Man this is delicious", he said.

"Well mine is better", I said.

He then cut a piece of his and put it in my mouth, God this tasted like heaven.

"Yours is better", I said.

"That's right", he said laughing.

"Whatever", I said laughing.