4

- Nia's pov -

"Ring"

"Ring"

"Ring"

I grabbed my phone and answered, I didn't even bother looking at the contact name.

*The call*

T: wussup ma

N: hi who dis?

T: Trayvon

N: oh hey what do you want?

T: nothing just wanted to ask you something.

N: okay what is it?

T: wanna go to the movies?

N: imma think about it, cya at school.

T: aight ma cya

*End of call*

I got out of bed and stretched, I walked in my bathroom, I brushed my teeth then washed my face. I took a shower and went back to my bedroom.

I walked to my closet and looked for and outfit to wear at school. After choosing and outfit I lotioned my body and wore my clothes.

My outfit consisted of blue jeans with pink Jordan's and a light pink crop top.

I tool my bag and walked downstairs, I saw mom making breakfast and I waited for her. She then handed me my bowel and I ate.

After eating breakfast I walked out and went to the bus stop, I saw my best friend and I hugged and she hugged me back.

We we're there for like five minutes and the bus arrived, we got on the bus and we sat together. Zoe was texting on her phone and I layed my head on her shoulder.

We finally arrived at school and we walked in the gates, luckily today we weren't late. I went to my locker and looked for my books.

I tool my books and closed my locker, when I turned I saw Trayvon smiling at me, "nigga you scared me", I said while laughing.

"My bad ma", he said and he walked me to class.

I thanked him and walked in class, the teacher just gave me a glare and I walked to my table. She began explaining the work.

It was finally lunch time and I went to the cafeteria, I took a tray a stood in line. The lunch lady handed me lunch and I looked for Zoe.

I couldn't find her at the cafeteria so I sat alone and scrolled through my phone. "Why is a pretty girl sitting alone", Trayvon said.

He sat beside me and I smiled at him, "aren't you sitting with yo friends", I asked curiously.

"Nah ma I'm sitting with you", he said while smiling at me.

We then began talking and I told him about my family and my dad, he told me about his family, we actually had alot in common.

After lunch he walked me to class again and he kissed my cheek.