29

--------------------
3 months later
--------------------

Today I'm officially 3 months pregnant, and my belly had gotten big over the past three months, I'm going to my ultrasound today.

I was waken up by Keshawn holding a tray that had some pancakes and fruits.

"Here's breakfast baby", he said.

"Thank you", I said.

He then came closer, put the tray on my lap and kissed me, he then left and I started eating.

A few minutes later I finished eating, I got up and walked to the kitchen, I then saw Keshawn feeding Imani, "thanks for feeding her", I said.

"It's cool baby", he said.

"Don't forget about the appointment today", I said.

"I'll get ready after feeding Imani", he said.

"Okay baby", I said.

I then walked upstairs and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, after that I took a shower.

After showering I got out the shower and walked back to my bedroom, I lotioned my body and chose an outfit to wear for today.

Outfit ⬇️

I changed into the outfit I chose, I then took my purse and walked downstairs, I saw Keshawn ready with Imani

"Ready babe?", he asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"Ight let's go", he said.

He took his car keys and we walked out the door and went to car, Keshawn strapped Imani in her car seat then he got in.

He started driving to the ultrasound appointment, when we arrived we got out the car and I carried Imani, and we walked in, we then signed in.

We then went to find seats and we waited for my name to be called.

"Miss Jones"

"That's us", I said while taking Imanis hand and carrying her, I walked behind the doctor and Keshawn was right behind us, we got in a room.

"It's nice to see you again miss Jones", Dr Stuckey said.

"It's nice to see you too", I said.

"So you are how many months now?", she asked.

"I'm three months", I said.

"Good, have you been eating properly", Dr Stuckey asked.

"Yeah", I said.

"How's the throwing up been", Dr Stuckey asked.

"It's been better", I said.

"Any pains?", she asked.

"I've been having a bit of cramps", I said.

"Okay I'm prescribing you with some medicine", Dr Stuckey said.

"Okay thank you", I said.

"Shall we start the scan", the doctor said.

"Yes", I said.

I then got off the chair and climed on the bed, the doctor then lifted up my shirt and put the cold gel on my tummy.

She then pointed to the screen and showed us where our baby was, I looked over at Keshawn and he was smiling.

A few minutes later the doctor wiped the gel off my tummy and pulled down my shirt.

"That's it for today", she said.

"Thank you so much", I said.

"Do you want the ultrasound pictures?", Dr Stuckey asked.

"Yes please", I said.

The doctor nodded and got us the pictures, we then thanked her again and we left.

We went to a McDonald's drive-thru and ordered burgers and nuggets, we then drove back home.

We walked in and I walked upstairs to our bedroom, I took off my shoes and layed on the bed, I suddenly got a call from Zoe.

*The call*

Z: hey Nia

N: hey

Z: I miss you how you been?

N: I've been great and you?

Z: I've been great too, are you free tomorrow?

N: yeah I am

Z: I wanna hangout with you

N: okay cya tomorrow

Z: ight bye girl

N: bye

*End of call*

I then closed my eyes and fell asleep, when I woke up it was night time, I got off the bed and went downstairs, I saw Keshawn and Imani sleeping.

I took the blanket off the couch and put the blanket over them, suddenly Keshawn opened his eyes and smirked.

"What", I said.

"Nothing, your really pretty", he said.

"I know", I said.

"Whatever", he said.

"Will you put Imani to sleep or should I?", I asked.

"You can take her I'll come upstairs in a bit", he said.

"Okay baby", I said.

With that I took Imani from him and I went upstairs with her, I put her on her crib.

I then kissed her cheek and left her bedroom, I walked back to our bedroom and layed on the bed and closed my eyes, a few minutes later I felt someone's arm on my waist.

I turned my around and saw Keshawn, I put my head on his arm, he then kissed my forehead and I fell asleep.