30

Nia's pov

Today I'm meeting Zoe at the park to catch up since I've been homeschooling I haven't seen her.

I got off the comfortable bed and walked to the bathroom,I tool off my clothes and got in the shower, after I showering I got out the shower and dried off.

I then took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth, I did my face routine and walked out the bathroom and went back to out bedroom.

I opened the closet and looked for an outfit to wear, after I decided on an outfit I lotioned my body and put it on.

After putting on my outfit I put some perfume and put a bit of lipgloss, just then I heard Keshawn talking while still lying on the bed

"You look pretty mami", he said.

"Thank you babe", I said smiling.

"Where you going though?", he asked.

"I'm finna meet Zoe at the park", I said.

"Ight ma I'm finna take you", he said.

"Okay thank you baby", I said.

He got off the bed and walked out the bedroom, while he was out I quickly put on my shoes and walked to Imani's bedroom where she was sleeping.

I took her out her crib and walked downstairs, I made her breakfast and sat on the chair and started feeding her, I can't believe my daughter is big already.

After feeding her Keshawn walked downstairs holding his car keys and we walked in the car, we got in and he drove me to the park.

---At the park---

I got out the car and closed the car door, Keshawn then rolled down the window and smiled at me.

"Thank you for driving me here", I said smiling.

"You welcome baby", he said.

I leaned in and kissed him, I then walked to where Imani was sitting, opened the car door and kissed her.

"Bye baby mommy will see you later", I said.

I closed the door and walked to where Zoe was sitting, I saw her and she waved at me.

"Hey bestie", she said smiling.

"Wussup", I said.

She got up from the bench and gave me the biggest hug and i hugged her back.

"I miss you", she said wiping a tear off her eye.

"I missed you too", I said.

"So how have you been?", she asked.

"I've been great actually", I said.

"How is school?", she asked.

"I've been homeschooling and it's been great", I said.

"That's great", she said.

"How has school been for you?", I asked.

"It's been great I guess, just not the same without you", she said.

For the next few hours we sat there talking and catching up, I even showed her a few pictures of Imani a bit older, she complemented her.

I then got a call from Keshawn.

*The call*

N: hey baby

K: hey baby I'm coming to pick you up

N: okay thanks

K: no worries

*End of call*

I then locked my phone and put it in my purse, Zoe then gave me a suspicious look.

"What?", I asked.

"Are you pregnant?", she asked.

"Yeah with my second child", I said putting a hand on my belly.

"Congrats Nia", she said hugging me.

"Thank you so much", I said.

"When last have you spoken to Trayvon?"

"Months ago"

Just then I saw Keshawn pulling over, he honked at me and I got up from the bench, "Bye girl, thanks for the day", I said hugging her again.

"No problem boo cya", she said.

I waved at her and walked off to Keshawn's car, I opened the car door and got in.

"Where's Imani?", I asked.

"She's at my moms house", he said.

"Ight, les go fetch her", I said.

"Okay baby", he said.