24

‐---------------------
4 months later
-------------------

- Trayvon pov -

I was chilling at Ray's house, we we're all just smoking and chilling, Ray then looked over at me.

"Yo when was the last time you spoke to your baby moms", Ray asked.

"A month ago over the phone", I said.

"Aight", he said.

"I have to leave", I said.

"Aight man cya", Ray said dapping me.

I took my car keys, phone and walked out the house, I got in my car and drove back home, honestly I was very tired.

- at home -

When I got home I got out my car and walked inside, I saw my mom making lunch, "where have you been?", she asked looking annoyed.

I just looked over at her and walked upstairs, my mom yelled at me but I didn't listen.

I walked inside my bathroom and took a long shower, after that I walked back to my bedroom and changed into more comfortable clothes.

I then got on bed and scrolled through social media, after a few minutes I put my phone down and fell asleep.

- Nia's pov -

I was trying to fall asleep on the couch when my phone beeped, I checked and it was Keshawn.

*the texts*
-------------
K: wussup baby

N: don't talk to me

K: why

N: you we're MIA the whole week

K: aight I'm sorry baby I was busy

N: if you say so

K: what I wanna take you to meet my mom

N: wait really?

K: yeah I'm dead ass serious

N: aight

K: I'm finna pick you up tomorrow at 8

N: aight

K: aight then love you baby

N: love you too weirdo

*End of texts*
-----------------

I got up and walked upstairs to Imani's bedroom, I looked over at her and she was awake.

I took her out her crib and carried her downstairs with me, I opened the fridge and took out her milk, I then sat on the kitchen chair and fed her.

A few minutes later I took my daughter and we went to the living room and watched some cartoons.

------------------
The next day
------------------

I woke up to Imani crying, I sighed and climed off my bed, I walked to Imani's bedroom and there she was crying, I took her and we went downstairs.

I sat her on her chair and I started to feed her, a few minutes into feeding her the doorbell rang, I walked to the door.

"Hey baby", Keshawn said smiling.

"Hey, why are you here so early", I asked.

"Mama it's 07:56", he said showing me his phone.

"Omg we finna be late", I said.

"Don't worry I'll clean Imani up and you go get ready", he said.

"Thank you Keshawn", I said kissing him.

With that I quickly ran upstairs and took a shower, after that I brushed my teeth and lotioned my body.

I then walked out the bathroom and chose an outfit to wear, I settled for a simple outfit and did my hair.

The outfit ⬇️

I then took my purse and perfume, I put on my perfume and quickly walked downstairs, I then saw Keshawn staring at me with a smirk

"What", I said while giggling.

"Can't I stare at my girl now", he asked.

"Whatever", I said laughing.

"Aight but seriously you look incredible", he said.

"Thank you babe", I said.

"Shall we", he asked.

"We shall", I said.

He carried Imani and held my hand, we walked out to his car, and he was driving a Range Rover.

"Baby this your car?", I asked.

"Yeah baby", he said.

He put Imani in a car seat and I got in the front, he then got in and he started to drive.