16

- Nia's pov -

Today I'm officially 9 months pregnant, I look huge now, only a month left till I see my baby girl.

I got out of bed and slowly walked downstairs, walking has now been difficult, I walked to the kitchen and started making eggs and bacon.

"Ashley!", I screamed.

"Ashley!", I screamed again.

"Yeah?", she said.

"You want some eggs?", I asked.

"Uhh sure", she said.

I made breakfast and set it on the table, "Ash come eat", I said while sitting down.

"How has homeschooling been?", Ashley asked.

I forgot to tell ya'll, I'm now doing homeschooling, "great", I said, she then got up and took our plates.

I went upstairs and took a long shower, after showering I walked out the bathroom and lotioned my body, I then chose an outfit.

I grabbed my laptop and walked downstairs, I turned it on and started my online schooling, three hours later I was finally done with school.

I decided to make myself a bowel of popcorn and watched a movie, while I was watching the movie the door bell rang and I walked to open the door.

I opened the door and saw Keshawn.

"Wussup Keshawn", I said.

"Hey Nia", he said.

"Need anything?", i asked.

"Wanna go out?", he asked.

"Sure", I said.

"Aight then get yo shoes", he said.

I walked upstairs and grabbed my white buckle sandals, grabbed a purse and walked downstairs.

"Let's go", I said.

"Aight shawty", he said.

We both walked to his car and we went to McDonald's, we talked for a bit until he took me home.

-At home -

I was watching TV when I heard a knock on the door, I got up and walked to the door, I opened the door and saw Trayvon.

He walked in and pinned me against the wall.

"What did I say to you", he said.

"Trayvon I don't know", I said.

"Leave that nigga alone", he said.

He then took out his gun and pointed it to my head, "please don't kill me", I said crying.

"BANG"

I screamed, I opened my eyes and saw Trayvon smiling at me, "I hate you", I said while walking upstairs, he ran after me and came in my room.

"Nia I'm sorry", he said.

"No go away", I said.

"C'mon Nia", he said.

"No you always do this", I said.

"I'm finna stop", he said.

"Whatever then", I said.

Trayvon kept on calling my name but I didn't even look at his direction, suddenly I felt liquid on the bed.

"Trayvon", I yelled.

"What", he said.

"I-i think my water broke", I said.

"OH fuck", he said.

He picked me up and carried me to his car, he then drove me to the hospital, I was in so much pain.

"Just breathe Nia", he said.

I kept on doing as he said until we reached the hospital.

- at hospital -

"HELP!", Trayvon said.

A nurse came up to us, "my girlfriends water just broke", he said, "Okay sir we bringing a wheelchair", the nurse said.

A few minutes later we we're in a room and Trayvon was beside me holding my hand, "Miss Jones push", the doctor said.

I pushed with all the strength I had ... hours later we saw our beautiful daughter.

Imani Solange Smith

Imani Solange Smith

I cried at the sight of our daughter, "she look like her mommy", Trayvon said, I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead, "I'm finna call your family", Trayvon said.

I nodded, I then gave Imani to Trayvon, Trayvon kissed her forehead, "damn our girl is pretty", he said, "I know", I said.

An hour later my mom, sister and cousin came, my walked in and kissed my forehead, "baby I'm sorry", she said crying, "don't cry mom I forgive you", I said, "my niece cute", Diamond said, "she pretty", Ashley said.

They all stayed with me until it late at night and they left, Trayvon stayed with me at the hospital, at night he sleeps with his daughter.

A week later the doctor told us we could go home, man I was relieved and happy.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ♡