6

- Nia's pov -

I walked in the school building and went straight to my locker, I took out my books and went to sit on one of the benches.

I then dialed my sisters number and called her cause I really needed her more than anything.

*The call*

D: wussup sis

N: hey sis

D: what's wrong Nini?

N: I made a terrible mistake

D: what did you do Nini?

N: please don't be mad

D: I won't Nini now tell me what happened

N: I slept with someone

D: Nini what do you mean

N: I slept with someone

D: Nini I'm coming over there this weekend you hear me?

N: yeah

D: okay then love you bye

N: love you too Diamond

*End of call*

I buried my face in my hands and began to cry, maybe I shouldn't have went to the alley. I felt someone's presence behind me.

I looked up and saw Trayvon and he looked at me. He then sat next to me. I couldn't say anything to him, I lied to him.

"Nia I'm sorry", he said while wiping my tears away.

"Don't touch me Trayvon", I said while sobbing.

"Man I said I'm sorry, plus I'm not entirely wrong", he said while walking away.

"Whatever", I said while rolling my eyes.

I got up from the bench and walked to the bathroom, I looked at my reflection and splashed some water on my face.

I sighed and walked out. I walked in class and the teacher yelled at me for being late. He told me to go to the principals office.

I took my stuff and walked to the office, I knocked on the door and walked in.

"Miss Jones what brings you here?", the principle asked.

"I was late for class", I said trying to avoid eye contact.

She then handed me a warning notice, "let this be a warning miss Jones", she said while smiling at me.

"Thank you miss", I said while walking out.

I walked back to class and handed the teacher my warning notice.

The teacher then started to explain the work on the board.

"Beep"

"Beep"

I opened my phone and saw that I got a text from Trayvon, I read the text and rolled my eyes.

- after school -

Zoe and I was walking to the bus stop together, Ashley saw us and came up to us, she was looking a bit nervous but she spoke.

"Nia we all finna go to a party and you coming with", she said.

"Uhh I ain't comin", I said.

"Girl your coming, you ain't finna stay in your room the whole day", she said.

"Still no", I said.

"Please Nia", she asked while smiling at me.

"Fine I'm coming", I said while giggling.

"Thanks sis", she said while hugging me.

"Whatever", I said while rolling my eyes.

Man I'm finna regret going to the party, but it is what it is ...